Let it PLAY NOW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i just heard the new offspring single. wow, that was awful.

Does the main dude from the Offspring really have a doctorate degree, or is that some urban myth?

Fugazi - 'Waiting Room'

i think what it was was that he dropped out of a microbiology program, whether it was an undergrad degree or something higher, i'm not sure. there was an issue of spin magazine 8 or 9 years ago (dexter holland on a pink background, making him bear a striking resemblence to a boiled ham, which is the only reason i remember its existence) where it was mentioned.

now greg graffin, on the other hand--the man really does have a ph.d in evolutionary biology. then again, bad religion has always been superior to the offspring, anyway.

Ah, it was Bad Religion. I will allow the universe to go on existing now.

Go post in The Specials thread.

Gang of Four - 'I Found That Essence Rare'

i really need to turn off the radio/change the station or something. it's playing three days grace or some other band that sounds like that.

Don't change it, what if they play Lifehouse and you miss it?!

The Specials - 'Monkey Man'

I think he does. One of them allegedly went to high school with me. Steve remembers him. And this same one was the custodian at a school I subbed at a lot.

Is this true or a new urban myth you yourself are creating?

U2 - 'Stateless'

Yes, U2.

oH i Can listn 2 dat on my puter n e tImw!111!!

everybody out - cold morning

i guess i'll just have to contend with the crappy speakers that go with my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom