LemonMelon - By Request Only

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ :lmao:

:lol: Pulk is inspired. Not sure how I'd manage that, it may just be me making whooshing sounds while tapping my guitar, but I'll think it through.

Let's limit it to two requests per person at this stage, mmk? :wink:

Ok, sorry, getting carried away. But please replace my Chop Suey request with Pulk. :wink:

I'd have killed to hear this with the cockified lyrics.

Here's my request: "Ass Bunion." Please make it happen.

I've been waiting for the right venue to actually try out cockified lyrics. I'm game. Other than that prick NSW setting KNIFE CRIME to Twilight, I don't believe it's been done.

Glad to hear it.

Uh, I need to hear this Knife Crime deal. I thought you were talking about those Cock Films, which were a blast. I need to revisit those.

This can return now. I caught the flu last weekend and, unless you guys wanted a version of The BMAN! that kept nodding off, it was good I waited.

Axver and John have both requested Modern Religion by Ken Snyder, which is a priority.
kenmg.png

I've been waiting for the right venue to actually try out cockified lyrics. I'm game. Other than that prick NSW setting KNIFE CRIME to Twilight, I don't believe it's been done.

Ashley just sent that to me the other day. I didn't know it existed/had never heard it until then.

It scared/scarred me badly.

I do, actually, because I fell victim to my own righteous political anger and smashed the nut on my acoustic guitar (it was very London Calling, I assure you). Once I get that glued back on and the strings have some place to go, I will get back to this.

I'm going to start the Interference Cover Song thread that we were talking about. I hope its not a douchey move. I certainly am not trying to steal your thunder

Back
Top Bottom