Led Zeppelin o2 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Von Schloopen

Refugee
apparently they're going to announce tomorrow that they're puttin' out a DVD of the 2007 o2 reunion show.

Which should be pretty awesome:

‘Good Times Bad Times’
‘Ramble On’
‘Black Dog’
‘In My Time Of Dying’
‘Your Life’ (“That’s not something you get to hear often these days, Led Zeppelin giving a song its live debut.”)
‘Trampled Under Foot’
’‘Nobody’s Fault But Mine’
‘No Quarter’
‘Since I’ve Been Loving You’
‘Dazed And Confused’
‘Stairway To Heaven’
‘The Song Remains The Same’
‘Misty Mountain Hop’
‘Kashmir’
‘Whole Lotta Love’
‘Rock And Roll’

Fucking A.

Holy Zeppelin set list.

It is a bit weird to name the DVD after a song that's not even in the film. :wink:

But yeah, I guess this is cool. I don't think it was a fantastic performance, but it would be great to rock out to Zeppelin in a theater.

Probably won't buy it (I never end up watching band / concert DVDs / Blu-Rays), but would be fun to see it in theaters.

I'm spoilt for choice with 5 cinemas near me showing it. Now to work out which has the best sound system.

I don't even know what kind of theaters we have here. The one closest to me was bought out by someone else since I last saw a movie there, and I can't even remember what that was never mind the new one.

It looks like it's not even playing in Seattle proper, just one theater in a city south of Seattle. Lame.

Anyone else go? Went with a group of 5 of my friends, we all had a blast. They were blasting it in the theater, felt like we were actually at the concert. Really glad they added some theaters here, it was a lot of fun. In My Time of Dying was crazily awesome.

Loved it and yeah, they blasted it. Had a great time, fun audience who were really into it. Jason Bonham was clearly having the time of his life.

Anyone else go? Went with a group of 5 of my friends, we all had a blast. They were blasting it in the theater, felt like we were actually at the concert. Really glad they added some theaters here, it was a lot of fun. In My Time of Dying was crazily awesome.

omfg! I am so excited! Seeing it tonite!!:hyper::hyper:

It looks like it's not even playing in Seattle proper, just one theater in a city south of Seattle. Lame.

I guess I didn't know how to use that site properly; it's playing at Cinerama.

Not that I'm going to go, I just wanted to correct my incorrect post. :wink:

By the way, I thought Celebration Day was a one day only thing, how are you seeing it tonight? Explain yourself!

By the way, I thought Celebration Day was a one day only thing, how are you seeing it tonight? Explain yourself!

LOL.. no it's a 2 day thing mister! :D

NCM Fathom Events and Omniverse Vision present Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day in select movie theaters nationwide for two nights only on Wednesday, October 17 and Thursday, October 18 at 7:30 p.m. (local time)

And Page with his "duck faces" lol they really sounded tight, those 6 weeks of rehearsals paid off. Jason fits right in as a substitute for his dad. I wish Plant would just let go and reunite. I know he has said he is tired of playing LZ songs but god it would be amazing if they toured.

As an FYI for people in the US, Amazon is selling the CD + DVD + Blu-Ray combo pack for $26.99 at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom