LCD Soundsystem: One Thread Is Never Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally. Hopefully seeing them next month.

Excellent. Refreshing to see a band totally devote themselves to a nine minute song rather than some bands who worry about short songs that might be played on the radio. Hope this makes it to the rescheduled shows when they're here next.

Someone Great/Tonite/Home/How Do You Sleep/Oh Baby was a devastating run of songs. Emotions bouncing all over the place. They captured the angst of the new material extremely well last night and that patient, menacing performance of How Do You Sleep felt like the centerpiece.

Last edited:
Finally. Hopefully seeing them next month.

God that's good. I love this band so much. It's so sick watching them do their thing on stage, all of them spread out folding in their instruments. For all the talk of it being Murphy and Murphy alone, and of Murphy being a prick, he doesn't really take centre stage that much live. He often performs side on or up the back, all of the instruments kind of seem to get an equal billing, aesthetically. It's so sick watching it all with all the smoke billowing evenly over the whole stage.

it looks like so much fun. if I was dying tomorrow and I had a final wish it would be to get to perform with LCD live.

Back
Top Bottom