LCD Soundsystem: One Thread Is Never Enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think after The Four Horsemen, James Murphy decided to invest in Brooklyn Steel. Closing in on 25 shows during this year.

I'm seeing LCD tomorrow, so kind of on the fence about whether to pursue a December ticket. If only U know who had 5-10 show residencies every few months around here 2. :wink:

They debuted two new songs tonight, one a very heavy guitar-centric song and the other a monster, quintessential LCD song around a drum loop and a big crescendo. Great stuff.

Fuck, there's nothing like the feeling of release at the end of All My Friends.

Also, my ears may be dead. So fucking loud.

They debuted two new songs tonight, one a very heavy guitar-centric song and the other a monster, quintessential LCD song around a drum loop and a big crescendo. Great stuff.

So the new song I really liked was Tonite. The heavier sounding one was Emotional Haircut.

I also thought that Call the Police was fantastic live. Really great stuff.

I went ahead and registered with Ticketbastard as a "Verified Fan" to have a shot at a presale code for Thursday. Why not. If you register, they MIGHT text you a code for Thursday's Verified Fan presale. Nothing to lose, right?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Even though I just saw them Tuesday (or is that because I did), I got a ticket for the December 15 show in Brooklyn. :hyper: Got released from the AXS waiting room right at the stroke of 10 and easily picked up a ticket with the verified fan code.

Well that ticket sale was once again a shitshow. I pulled up a ticket, filled out my info and hit purchase. As it was loading the confirmation screen, AXS booted me out. I received no confirmation email and I have a pending charge on my card. So I have no idea what's going on besides annoyance at the repeated failures of this ticket site.

AXS makes Tickemaster look good.

Yep, I didn't think I could hate a site more than TM, but AXS does take the prize. We used to be lucky in New York insofar as we could avoid AXS, but now that AEG has bought out the biggest promoter here, and their numerous venues, we will unfortunately have to deal with them a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom