Last song of 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2lunatic

Refugee
so what was your last song you listened to in 2008?

mine: Black Sabbath - Snowblind

Despite pretty much ignoring them for the year, I finished 2008 with some U2. 11 O'clock Tick Tock from Red Rocks was the last song I played in full in 2008, then I had New Year's Day on as the clock ticked over to 2009.

The Beach Boys - I'm Waiting For The Day

Pretty damn depressing, but it's a good song.

"Roar!" by Michael Giacchino, from Cloverfield. Shit's so awesome.

if i checked the ipod i could find out, but i'm lazy. some bosstones song, though. most likely "the one with the woes all over it"

last song: Erik Satie - Avant-dernières pensées, II. Aubade
first song: Erik Satie - Avant-dernières pensées, III. Méditation. Un peu vif

Electric Feel was the last song I remember hearing in 2008....that could've been at about 10.30pm though.

Live Your Life first song I heard in '09 - amazing tune. Rihanna:heart:

I was listening to trance music, at it turns out.

Solar Stone vs. Sirocco - Destination

I put on The Beatles Love at about 11 and was just at the end of 'Hey Jude' where it leads into the reprise of 'Sgt Pepper' as the new year began. Awesomeness.

Last song of 2008 - The Informer by Jools Holland & Ruby Turner (& band)

First song of 2009 - Dancing in the Street by Martha Reeves & the Vandellas

All courtesy of Jools Holland's Hootenanny :up:

I was watching some concert DVDs last night, and the last one I watched was Madonna's Confessions Tour show, so the last song of 2008 for me was "Hung Up."

I was awfully tired from all the dancing around I was doing, so I conked out right when it was over ... and went to bed before midnight. :shh:

Voluntarily, the last one was probably "Ras Trent" before I left the house to go out.

I still haven't listened to a first voluntary song of 2009 though. But then again I did just wake up now. I think I'll go with "The Final Countdown."

Last song of 2008: Whatever was playing at that cracking™ party last night before the clock struck midnight. :drunk: probably MIA's Paper Planes. :love:

First song of 2009: NYD of course! ;)

Last song of 2008
2Pac - 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted
Just the last song I listened to before I headed out

First of 2009
Death Cab For Cutie - The New Year
Yeah I kinda planned this one

Back
Top Bottom