Lana Del Rey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cinnamon isn't even sweet what the fuck

There are other problems with the album besides the lyrics.

I just listened to it. There isn't a song that stood out to me. Video Games is definitely the best song on there. It's pleasant background music for me.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Now my life is sweet like cinnamon.
Like a fuckin dream I'm livin in.

I'm gonna become common-law spouses with this hook.

The Paradise EP is already illegally downloadable. It'll be sold separately from Born To Die in NA.
I have already heard the EP. It's a mix of new songs, the "Blue Velvet" cover and some reworked outtakes and older tracks.
I prefered the first version of "Yayo" released on her first album (when she was just Lizzy Grant). The new version not only is worse as it has a production/master mistake: Lana realizes she's gonna sing wrongly a line and sobs when entering that line. It's pretty perceptible and no one corrected it.

Besides the H&M promocional video made with "Blue Velvet" and the video for "Ride", the eighth track, "Bel Air", already has a video too.

Lana Del Rey - Ride - YouTube

LANA DEL REY - BEL AIR - YouTube

Not sure what h&m was thinking when they got her to model for their current campaign. She's got the same dumb look on her face in every shot

Hey, I like this more than Born to Die. A great deal more consistent, and there aren't as many ill-advised hip-hop beats. The lyrics are still horrible crap, but I still think it's wise that she emphasized her vocals here, as they have improved. It also helps that this album is 20 minutes shorter. I like Cola and Bel Air the most, I think. The Blue Velvet cover is pointless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom