lady gaga part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I still like her, but nothing on the new album really grabbed me. The weakest thing she's done in her recording career so far. Maybe I should listen to it some more.

I will admit that Artpop probably ranks lowest on her list of albums, but there are some tracks I really dig. Do What You Want is one of the standout songs for me.

I really like the album. They are saying the album is a total flop . (In the us). Its sold 550,000 so far. This reeking of the POP Arguments. In today's world 550,000 isn't too bad. Its so hard to measure this days what a flop is.

Yeah, the album is really hit or miss, overall very disappointing, with a few standout tracks.

I'd like Do What You Want a lot more if it weren't R. Kelly on it.

Gypsy and the title track are also great.

I like Gaga's stuff but can't make up my mind about AP-

there are some stinkers on the album- Jewel & Drugs, Fashion and Do what you want (I turned off and tuned out when I heard that R Kelly was on it-why on earth did she do duet with him of all people??) plus Donatella

beyond that it's all good without being that great

I got Gaga's new album, Joanne, for Christmas. Listened to it a number of times and then stopped for a while. Started again this week and I really love it.

Some of my favorites:

Hey Girl
Dancin' in Circles
Perfect Illusion
Just Another Day
Sinner's Prayer

Back
Top Bottom