Lady GaGa General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2010-09-13-ladygagameatdress.jpg

Me me me!

According to an MTV article this morning:

She wasn't performing on the VMAs and didn't want to let her beloved fans down by being "just another bitch in a dress at an awards show"

Lovely way to refer to your fellow female artists.

Follwed with, "As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth"

:der:

She wasn't performing on the VMAs and didn't want to let her beloved fans down by being "just another bitch in a dress at an awards show"

Follwed with, "As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth"

:doh:

NICE..

I guess this is the Lighten Up Francis moment of the week. :wink: I think we all know what she was getting at.

I love the fact that Gaga has got the balls to wear these wacky outfits. She's like the Genesis-era Peter Gabriel of the 2010's. :D

After nabbing 8 MTV Video Music Awards last night, Gaga popped in to visit Ellen DeGeneres during Ellen's Season Premiere show to talk about everything ... from her VMA wins to that infamous meat bikini she wore on the cover of Japanese Vogue.
Gaga had this to say about her meaty look:

"Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian. As you know, I am the most judgement free human being on the earth. However, it has many interpretations but for me this evening if we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on own bones. And, I am not a piece of meat."

Looks like she just substituted girl/chick with the slang bitch. I've heard plenty of ladies refer to their female friends as bitches. Like "Where my bitches at?" for example.

The key word being "friends."

I doubt Gaga is friends with every single female artist who thought they looked pretty good in their dresses at the award show.

GaGa
Bieber and Kanye seem to have some staying power :shrug:
it's the end of 2010 and Kanye is still doing auto-tune, that is just crap

these guys could have more staying power than herpes, so what.
I will give Bieber a pass, if you are a 10-15 year girl fan, but adults should have better discretion.

I actually agree, I think the auto tune was the worst part of Kanye's performance last night. That's a great chorus on that song, and when the instrumental fell out, he should have sung it one more time just with his own voice, instead of the auto tune shit.

Also, in case you didn't know, Gaga is the most judgment-free human in the whole world, so why are some of you judging her so harshly?

:sad::sad:

I also think it's funny how she's all about nonconformity and being yourself and stuff, and yet when she yells "PUT YOUR PAWS UP, LITTLE MONSTERS!" at her shows, everyone does it and you get the feeling you would be judged harshly if you didn't.

I almost didn't, just out of spite, but I was sucked into Gaga's vortex and obeyed.

I actually agree, I think the auto tune was the worst part of Kanye's performance last night. That's a great chorus on that song, and when the instrumental fell out, he should have sung it one more time just with his own voice, instead of the auto tune shit.

The chorus was catchy, but I could not understand a word of the auto tuned portion of the performance. Such a shame.

I also think it's funny how she's all about nonconformity and being yourself and stuff, and yet when she yells "PUT YOUR PAWS UP, LITTLE MONSTERS!" at her shows, everyone does it and you get the feeling you would be judged harshly if you didn't.

I almost didn't, just out of spite, but I was sucked into Gaga's vortex and obeyed.

I felt like an idiot, but did it anyway. :reject:

With all this focus on her Meat Dress, I'm bummed this fabulous Alexander McQueen dress she wore for the entrance isn't getting more attention. This isn't even the best angle I've seen of it (the print on it is from or inspired by a Boticelli painting), but it's what I could find.

article-1311499-0B289873000005DC-425_306x635.jpg

I think Lady GaGa's next shocking move is to show up at an awards show looking normal. As in, wearing a simple dress, simple shoes, simple hair and make-up. You know, be conventional for once.

But I think she's peaked.

Wow, what's the story behind that photo? Where the fuck are they? Where did you find it?

Sorry, but I'm not clicking on your weird link that has foreign letters on it. Don't want anthrax on my computer.

Well, I'll tell you briefly what's the story is (sorry, I didn't found English-language equivalent). Music photograph Mick Rock releases his book "Exposed" in which there will be about 250 rare photos of famous persons, such as Madonna, David Bowie, Queen, Bono and others, those were done during the period from 1969 to 2009.

In the Internet page there are only photos without stories.:| About photo of Bono and Lady Gaga it's said that it was made in 2009 in New York.

to me, she is and has always been
just boring

amazing, how long some will paw at a shining object

At times, you worry me Deep, you seem to be getting old and cynical. I am old and cynical too but I get Gaga, she is a genius, the best thing that's happened in pop culture in a long time.

Behind the tinsel and the noise and the glam and costumes, there's a soul at work.

Blazing row over Lady Gaga's Irish flag stunt - Northern Ireland, Local & National - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Shocking and disgraceful, or much ado about nothing?

I'm puzzled by the comments I saw on other blogs (not in the comment section above per se; I didn't read those) that seemed overwhelmingly convinced that she just didn't know any better.

Uh. It's Lady Gaga. Everything she does is for attention and to be all controversial and junk.

If she's waving around country's flags as she tours other countries, then that might make me think this was an honest mistake, but as far as I know, she ain't whipping out French flags or German flags in concert in those countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom