Lady GaGa General Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
andyuk will be around any second to tell you both how well "Ahh-youuseee Sahmmbaaddyyy" did on the charts across the pond and how KOL are the greatest band of all time.

So I just listened to the Larry King interview while I was making dinner and I gotta say... I like the Lady.

Yeah, it was the first time I'd seen her in an interview and got a sense of who she is.

It's driving me crazy how askew her sunglasses are in this interview. I want to reach through my TV screen and straighten them.

I saw the Fuse interview-she really seems sweet to me. Before I ever saw any interviews with her I expected something totally different. Not that she wouldn't be sweet and nice, she's just very demure and shy. I don't know if that's just the image she wants to project but it seems real to me. When you hear her talk about her parents and how much she admires them-it's definitely not the stereotypical troubled childhood.

How is it even humanely possible to walk in these shoes?

fp_5144330_lady_gaga_aar_06__oPt.jpg

I think Victoria Beckham wore boots in that same freaky style a few years ago. I think I read the thing at the toes is heavily weighted, so it keeps you upright and you don't tip back on your heels.

If she can walk in those McQueen lobster claw shoes in the Bad Romance video, she can walk in these!

I have no idea what's going on, but I think it's a better video stylistically than Telephone, which was a garish mess (in a good, fun way).

Bad Romance was so awesome, I'm kind of holding everything else up to that as a comparison. :wink:

Whoa. I like it. The machine gun bra is dope.

She was saying something about how this video is some sort of tribute or message about gay rights/her gay fan base? I don't think that's exactly what she said, I don't mean to misquote her, but it was something along those lines. How is this that, at all? Am I missing the message? There's some half naked dudes gyrating. Seems like a pretty straightforward dance music video with some kooky imagery thrown in.

Anyway. I like it.

She was saying something about how this video is some sort of tribute or message about gay rights/her gay fan base? I don't think that's exactly what she said, I don't mean to misquote her, but it was something along those lines.

I think it was in the *Larry King interview? I remember that too though I cant remember the exact quote.

I admit that for me she's like a train wreck I cant stop watching. She's growing on me in a weird way.

I admit that for me she's like a train wreck I cant stop watching. She's growing on me in a weird way.

Eeeexcellent. :wink:

Katy Perry said this in her Twitter today:

"Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."

Yeah, Katy. And singing about kissing girls for men's titillation is high fucking art.

GTFO, KATY PERRY.

She's growing on me in a weird way.

I could kinda tell. You do have the third most posts in the thread. :wink:

Katy Perry said this in her Twitter today:

"Using blasphemy as entertainment is as cheap as a comedian telling a fart joke."

Yeah, Katy. And singing about kissing girls for men's titillation is high fucking art.

GTFO, KATY PERRY.

What's wrong with fart jokes, Katy?

In all seriousness, I actually thought she had a bit more of a sense of humor than that. She didn't strike me as a person who would call out somebody about something as silly as a pop music video. Shows how much I know. Perhaps her "tweet" was tongue in cheek? Who knows.

I need to not think as much as I do about what celebrities are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom