Kurt Cobain Was Murdered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Some of us were discussing this in the Random Music thread. I supplied a link in that thread to cobaincase.com - The Kurt Cobain Murder Investigation by Tom Grant, the site of private investigator Tom Grant, who was hired by Courtney Love when Kurt was "missing" days prior to his death. His investigation ultimately led to him becoming very confident that Kurt Cobain did not commit suicide. Anyway, upon putting the link to his site in that thread, I started looking at his site again myself. I read the most important thing on the site - a PDF file entitled "The Cobain Case Study Manual" - all the way through, because it had been a good while since I had, and I didn't read it thoroughly enough last time.

Upon finishing my second reading of this thing - and I am not being sensationalist or hyperbolic when I say this - I think there is enough in this guy's 'case study' to make any person capable of rational and logical thinking, at least open to the possibility that Kurt was murdered. It is that detailed, articulate, explanatory, thorough, step-by-step, every-base-covered, and from a guy that is basing it all on his own first-hand experiences, that by the end of it, it is not at all hard to believe. I was impressed enough by it to start its own thread here. I'm not going to repeat any of what's in it here, because I figure if you want to read about it, you'll click the link, and if not, you won't.

But I think it's a fascinating read. Here is a direct link to the PDF file: http://www.cobaincase.com/CSMDL.pdf

It is a BIG file(in terms of length, not filesize) and it is a LONG read, it will probably take you 1-2 hours if you choose to read all of it, but it will be worth it - and even if you don't have that kind of time, even a partial reading is worth it, imo.

I know some of you will probably roll your eyes at this, and that's exactly why I think people should read this thing...because there's enough evidence/information here that, even if you don't quite buy it, it's nothing to roll your eyes at.

From the bits and pieces I've heard throughout the years, I don't think it's such a far-out idea, to be honest.

I have heard so many of these such theories. All of them make me :lol:

Why is so easy to laugh and so hard to believe for some people? I don't know which theories you've heard or where you've heard them, but I find it hard to believe that you'd be lol-ing if you'd read even half of what's in the link I posted.

Meh, this thread is clearly going nowhere anyway.

Why is so easy to laugh and so hard to believe for some people? I don't know which theories you've heard or where you've heard them, but I find it hard to believe that you'd be lol-ing if you'd read even half of what's in the link I posted.

Did you expect a lot to people to take the time to read it, let alone those who are reading it to respond this quickly?

In the end, it's a conspiracy theory. I'm not going to sit and watch JFK and think that Oliver Stone's interpretation of events is the gospel. As long as there isn't an affirmed truth as to what had truly happened, then any opinion based on the facts presented cannot be "wrong," in that sense.

I'm laughing more at "these such" anyway.

I think you give the poster you're responding to way too much credit.

I've been met with the same reaction in years past when I've brought this topic up on the boards. I never started an actual thread but it isn't the first time I've seen it go this way, it's just different people now, lol. I wouldn't worry about it.

There is some interesting reading out there on the subject though, that's for sure.

Vacate is the word
Vengeance has no place on me or her
Cannot find the comfort in this world.

Artificial tear.

Vessel stabbed, next up, volunteers?
Vulnerable
Wisdom can't adhere.

A truant finds home
And a wish to hold on
But there's a trapdoor in the Sun...

Immortality...

As privileged as a whore
Victims in demand for public show
Swept out through the cracks beneath the door.

Holier than Thou, How?

Surrendered, executed anyhow
Scrawl dissolved
Cigar box on the floor.

A truant finds home
And a wish to hold on too
He saw the trapdoor in the Sun...

Immortality..

I Cannot stop the thought
I'm Running in the dark...

Coming up a which way sign
All good truants must decide...

Oh, Stripped and sold, mom
Auctioned forearm
And Whiskers in the sink
Truants move on
Cannot stay long...

Some die just to live...

SOME DIE JUST TO LIVE.

Dude, relax. You just posted the thread, it might take some people time to see it/read your link, etc. Besides, there are at least two people who posted in there that think there's some substance to the theory. Also, one of the negative comments was just part of a tidal wave, so, always consider the source.

I watched the documentary 'Kurt & Courtney' several years ago and have to admit a lot of the stuff did raise questions, but just like the maker of that film admitted years later, there just wasn't ever a 'smoking gun' (that isn't a pun).

We may never know. :shrug:

The most interesting point in my opinion though was the suicide note...

I watched the documentary 'Kurt & Courtney' several years ago and have to admit a lot of the stuff did raise questions, but just like the maker of that film admitted years later, there just wasn't ever a 'smoking gun' (that isn't a pun).

We may never know. :shrug:

The most interesting point in my opinion though was the suicide note...

Imo, the smoking gun is that he had three times the lethal dose of heroine(lethal dose even for a serious addict like he was) in his body when he was found. If that much heroine was injected directly into a vein, according to what I've read, he would've been incapacitated(i.e. dead or in a coma) almost immediately. He wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger.

I was very interested in Cobain several years ago and I still think of him with much respect and admiration. I read a lot about this subject and besides the fact that most people near to him are convinced it was a suicide because he just seemed like he was capable of it.

Does that huge read you speak of mention any motives as to why anybody would want him out of the way? (I'm sorry, I'm too lazy to go through it all again.)

I don't trust Courtney Love at all, either.

Stuff like "level of heroin in his system" and all that shit--who knows how accurately these tests were performed, etc. I don't know that it really carries the weight some people want it to.

Courtney Love is a pretty fucked-up person herself. The notion that she could plan and carry out the murder of someone in the public eye without getting suspected (by anyone in legitimate law enforcement) or arrested is rather laughable. She may be intelligent, but she ain't the fucking Zodiac.

THANKYOU.

Thank you Lazarus.

The idea is just ridiculous in countless ways.

I'll say it again as I said it in the Random Music thread...Kurt was suicidal. Plain and simple.

He killed himself. End of MOTHERFUCKING story.

Yeah, I mean as far as conspiracy theories go, it does have some truth potential, but Laz pretty much summed up why it just hasn't got the carry, and that is because Courtney Love is Courtney Love.

Imo, the smoking gun is that he had three times the lethal dose of heroine(lethal dose even for a serious addict like he was) in his body when he was found. If that much heroine was injected directly into a vein, according to what I've read, he would've been incapacitated(i.e. dead or in a coma) almost immediately. He wouldn't have been able to pull the trigger.

Take it with a grain of salt. He had lost a lot of blood due to the shotgun wound and had been sitting there for a couple of days, there's no way that kind of test could be accurate, for anyone to pretend it would be is lying.

Stuff like "level of heroin in his system" and all that shit--who knows how accurately these tests were performed, etc. I don't know that it really carries the weight some people want it to.

Courtney Love is a pretty fucked-up person herself. The notion that she could plan and carry out the murder of someone in the public eye without getting suspected (by anyone in legitimate law enforcement) or arrested is rather laughable. She may be intelligent, but she ain't the fucking Zodiac.

She doesn't need to be intelligent to get somebody else to do it for her. She just needed money, which Kurt had plenty of, and a connection. I believe she had him killed, to be honest. But maybe that's just because I'm biased against parasitic no-talent hack whores. I dunno.

Anyone who DOESN'T hate Courtney Love and her music want to suggest her as a perpetrator?

And for the record, Live Through This is as good as any Nirvana album, and Celebrity Skin has some great songs on it.

Back
Top Bottom