Kurt Cobain Was Murdered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just curious - do you know for a fact that degradation would occur after death, or are you making a guess? A layperson could also guess that maybe the levels would remain consistent with the time of death, considering that the drug is no longer being metabolized.

I have no idea. But it is a little odd that in a very complete rundown of the "facts," and with all the studies cited, that this PI didn't address anything about that.

Well it is SOMEWHAT contested, it's been argued in the courts quite a bit.

From my understanding most scientists in the field would say it's impossible to make such accurate reports with a case like this. Of course my ex could get into all the specifics...

I think the fact that this wasn't addressed at all by this PI shows a lack of resources, fact finders, and understanding...

She sounds like a lot of fun!

What's funny is if you've ever watched NCIS, this was her

320_ncis_mharmon_pperrette_070402_cbs_mbrinton.jpg

(except with more tatoos).

She hated when people pointed that out...:lol:

I don't know what to believe about this whole thing but I will say that when there are that many things that make it sound like it was murder, I absolutely have to be open to the possibility. If there was just one tiny little thing, then it wouldn't hold much water. But there's a whole laundry list of stuff. Let's not forget the different handwriting at the bottom of the "suicide note", no fingerprints found on the shotgun, etc.

I won't take sides, but in the case for the murder, it's something that the site was started by a P.I. rather than a bitter 36 year old Nirvana fan who wants to fuck Courtney Love's skull.

Courtney Love is a crazy bitch. I wouldn't put it past her. I doubt she pulled the trigger, but she easily could've hired someone to do her dirty work. I've always thought things were suspicious about Kurt's death. She's a ruthless famewhore, and it's pretty obvious the only person she cares about is herself. I know Kurt was not in a good frame of mind during this period of his life and I definitely think he was capable of suicide, but there's always been something not quite right about the official story.

Back
Top Bottom