KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2010 (Dec. 11 & 12)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's a grown adult picking his nose and eating it on camera.

I will take your word for it :lol:

Excited for The Black Keys and Brandon Flowers up next.

Brandon might as well pull out his cover of "IGWSHA" since he's in the "City of Angels" :wink:

The Black Keys have a ton of bite to their sound and it translates well live. They sound terrific. Not much to watch though.

I'm assuming there are two stages, ortherwise I don't know how they're pulling this thing off, so opening with your big hit seems a very ill-advised move, IMO. 1) Because people might not stay through your whole set and 2) because the people coming over from the other stage are going to be pissed they missed it.

I believe it's one stage that rotates, at least it was like that in previous years.

Note to all first-time Acoustic Christmas-goers, these times don’t change much. This is not like a show in a huge amphitheater where acts run late cause they’re in the back sippin’ on gin & juice. Frankly, we’re ball-busters. Not only does everyone stick to the schedule but the bands play on a giant turn-table preventing down time. When A Day To Remember hits the very last note, Switchfoot spins around and hits their first. We don’t leave you much time for bathroom breaks.

Yeah.

Ha, I figured he was around that. I think it's just the lighting/him not wearing glasses/working real hard on the drums that makes him look real old.

I only checked cause he looks younger than me through my eyes, and I'm 31.

My computer stream seemed to enjoy freezing on images of his face that made him look really old.

Brandon can't sing live.

Crossfire is a good song, and if they play Boots, that'll be nice. I just really miss their rhythm section.

Back
Top Bottom