KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2010 (Dec. 11 & 12)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't realize they were going to play an original Christmas Song. I'm disappointed. Electro classic Christmas might've been fun. This is just....:slant:. Guess I won't be checking these guys out, this was going to be my deciding factor.

"Our time has been cut short."

I'm about to donate to KROQ.

"Are you still happy to be alive out there??!?!?!?"

No. You callous sons of bitches.

A song about people who got bullied? Wow, who would have guessed this cheese dick got picked on?!

A song about people who got bullied? Wow, who would have guessed this cheese dick got picked on?!

This explains why a band with such pansy-ass music would have a singer with a mohawk. It's all a front.

Thankfully, no one in their demographic could kick his ass.

Worse than I ever expected.

And I hope they fix the audio mixing for Florence quickly this isn't boding well.

You know, I don't mind The Used.

I liked their first album a bit, I think my music style has changed a lot since 2003, but the main reason I don't really like them is Bert McCracken was a such a dick in Jr. High.

One hell of a voice there. Saw them open for Blur and was pretty blown away by their performance, then proceeded to love the album. Very excited to hear Dog Days Are Over on the radio sometimes, even though Rabbit Heart is my favorite.

Whoa. You like, for real knew him?

Yeah. He was two years younger than me in school, but he was friends with one my best friends brothers, so I would see him around. One of my other friends brothers even fought Bert on the playground in Elem school :)

Don't even think the he made it to high school, got into drugs pretty heavily.

I was surprised later to see him actually doing something with his life.

Yeah. He was two years younger than me in school, but he was friends with one my best friends brothers, so I would see him around. One of my other friends brothers even fought Bert on the playground in Elem school :)

Don't even think the he made it to high school, got into drugs pretty heavily.

I was surprised later to see him actually doing something with his life.

It's always interesting to hear stories like that.

One of my friends in college was way into that kind of music, which is how I ever got any kind of exposure to them in the first place. Also how I got to see this gem of an interview:

YouTube - Gerard and Bert Interview

That's a grown adult picking his nose and eating it on camera.

This song is pretty awesome. I hate when stuff like this isn't on the album.

Boy, I sure would rather get to hear this than The fucking Fray open for U2.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom