KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2010 (Dec. 11 & 12)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Take a queue from Pavement and cut your hair, Ezra whatever-your-last-name-is.

OoohOOoiOOIOIhIOOOIOIOIOHHOHOIHOIHOHHJHOHOISchsichscbsjb dh bd bdnhm bdxmb :killintheface:

Giving Up The Gun, please. Or Run.

And as soon as they play something from the first album I immediately go back to despising them.

We didn't shit all over Brandon Flowers, you can play nice too.

Hey hey, 1) I didn't ask you to handle me with kid gloves or anything so don't talk to me like I'm five. 2) I seem to be the only person on the board who even gives a shit about Contra so give me a little credit.

I was wondering what this song would sound like live. It's good, but it doesn't work as well as on the album.

Vamcockpicock Weekock

Please someone tell me I'm not the only one so ridiculously sick of the Shuttlecock lingo at this point that it makes me want to throw things at my monitor every time I see them brought back up.

Please someone tell me I'm not the only one so ridiculously sick of the Shuttlecock lingo at this point that it makes me want to throw things at my monitor every time I see them brought back up.

Don't be a spoilcock, Scumcock.

I've mentioned many times my dislike, to the point, Im pretty much over voicing it and just roll with it.

Their bass player and keyboard player are so distracting live. I keep thinking that at some point they'll finally start moving to the beat in a way normal humans do, but it never happens.

The keyboard/guitar guy is adorable. His face is just so happy. He's making me happy just watching him. I'd like to enjoy my job that much.

Back
Top Bottom