Kings Of Leon To Start Work On New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Probably not. My expectations are very low after the last album.

You never know though. They definitely have the potential to make a great album, at least if they forget the stadium-band thing.

I was always in KOL's corner, and was happy for their success. I like the fact that they weren't successful out of the box, and that they had to work for what they had. I liked Come Around Sundown as an album, however by then I was starting to realize they were a bunch of assholes, as did everyone it seems. "Pigeon-gate" occured right right before the album came out, and was pretty much a PR disaster. This greatly contributed to their overall reputation, and the CAS album's failure. Then they cancelled their entire US summer tour last year due to "exhaustion", but still played shows in Canada, Australia and South Africa afterwards. I call bullshit, and imagine that the ticket sales for the venues they chose were not good, and rather than admit defeat and downsize venues, they cancelled the tour.

I'll still buy and probably really like the next album, but I probably won't waste my time seeing them live again.

673-800.jpg

They announced a few shows in 2013 theyre doing over seas. Perhaps they will perform a few new tunes like they did before their last album.

Currently sequencing album to be released in September. Jared the bass player tells rolling stone it sounds like a mix of the first and third album. Could be good.

New kings of Leon debuted last night at concert "always the same". Footage on YouTube. Listened a few times....I'm really digging it. Sounds like old stuff.

Well, that was certainly a fun song. I wouldn't mind an album of music that sounded like that.

Back
Top Bottom