KINGS OF LEON NEW ALBUM DETAILS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This band so so good i just can't wait for the new album. Lots of early reviews have said there new album sounds very atmospheric and very U2! so can't bloody wait!

The song 'Crawl' is turning into my fav song of the year! Radio 1 has it as the 'Hottest Track In the World' !

OMG! i just heard their first single of the new album called 'Sex On Fire' and it is F***ing amazing! it really is awesome its all over Radio 1 as its just been released to Radio

Sex on Fire????

Really?

Wow, thats' awesome. That totally sounds like a song title that my band would come up with. Nice. :up:

Ok, so I have now listened to Sex On Fire like 7 times since I downloaded it less than an hour ago. It cooks. That's some hot shit.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this sex is on fireeeee"

Our friends at the NME have revealed the tracklisting for Only By the Night:

1. Closer
2. Crawl
3. Sex On Fire
4. Use Somebody
5. Manhattan
6. Revelry
7. Seventeen
8. Notion
9. I Want You
10. Be Somebody
11. Cold Desert

Man I could really really use the mp3 of Sex On Fire (I've been replaying on the shitty MySpace player for the past hour while I work on this presentation)

Would be extremly grateful

ReneXavier@mac.com

September
23 New York, NY Webster Hall w/The Whigs

October (w/The Stills and We Are Scientists)
11 Las Vegas, NV The Joint
12 San Diego, CA House of Blues
15 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theatre
17 San Francisco, CA Warfield Theatre
18 San Francisco, CA Warfield Theatre
20 Seattle, WA Paramount Theatre
21 Portland, OR Schnitzer Hall
23 Denver, CO The Fillmore Auditorium
25 Austin, TX Austin Music Hall
26 Oklahoma City, OK Bricktown Events Center
28 Houston, TX Verizon Wireless Theater
29 Dallas, TX Palladium Ballroom
31 Chicago, IL Aragon Ballroom

November (w/The Whigs and We Are Scientists)
1 Minneapolis, MN Orpheum Theatre
3 St. Louis, MO The Pageant
5 Milwaukee, WI The Eagles Ballroom
7 Toronto, ONT Kool Haus
8 Detroit, MI The Fillmore
10 Washington, DC DAR Constitution Hall
12 Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre
15 Philadelphia, PA Electric Factory Ballroom
18 Atlanta, GA The Tabernacle
19 Nashville, TN Nashville Municipal Auditorium

These are the tour dates that arrived in my inbox today.

(already making arrangements for Austin Music Hall concert.......by the way Sex On Fire is available this coming Tuesday 8/12 on itunes and Crawl is already on there)

does anyone know if this album has leaked yet? as i am really looking forward to hearing it after hearing sex on fire. Also all the reviews are extremely positive and a lot of the reviews are also commenting that the song 'Use Somebody' is very U2ish! can't wait!

Anyone know of any leaks?

does anyone know if this album has leaked yet? as i am really looking forward to hearing it after hearing sex on fire. Also all the reviews are extremely positive and a lot of the reviews are also commenting that the song 'Use Somebody' is very U2ish! can't wait!

Anyone know of any leaks?

Don't know of any leaks, but if the song they're playing on their MySpace video teaser for the album, where they're playing live in the studio, is 'Use Somebody' . . . then, yes, it is very U2ish!

Caleb :drool: :drool: :combust:

Just heard album and its a lot mellower than the last 3 albums but they have some real top songs! They are def gonna go mainstream in a big way with this album!

Check out the following tracks!

Sex On fire
Crawl
Use Somebody
Cold Dessert

What album should I start with, getting into Kings of Leon?

Just get all the albums. You can't go wrong.

But I started with Youth and Young Manhood, the debut. And that worked for me. Although I'm thinking now that their best work is probably Aha Shake Heartbreak, the second album.

Closer was an interesting atmospheric album opener, it didn't immediately grab me though.

Use Somebody is an instant-classic song.

And I really like Manhattan, too.

Back
Top Bottom