Keane--- Strangeland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still a bit "WTF" over their last album (although I didn't not like it, per se - I was just so smacked by what a change it was), I'm a little wary as to what style this record is going to be.

But I'm going to buy it, because still, 2 out of 3 albums to like ain't bad.

I'm still a bit "WTF" over their last album (although I didn't not like it, per se - I was just so smacked by what a change it was), I'm a little wary as to what style this record is going to be.

But I'm going to buy it, because still, 2 out of 3 albums to like ain't bad.

It is sounding more like the first album to me so far. Which I really loved.

Have to check out this album. There's a special edition of the album floating around that has an additional four tracks.

I loved the last album and prefer it over Iron Sea. The last two tracks were a little generic, but You Haven't Told Me Anything (a live highlight) and Better Than This are brilliant.

This is a great album and I'm glad they returned to their old sound, since Hopes and Fears is my favorite Keane album. I think I need to give it a few more listens but I've really liked most of it. So far my Keane album rankings are:

Hopes and Fears
Under the Iron Sea
Strangeland
Perfect Symmetry
(and if you want to include the Night Train EP) Night Train - EP

Didn't realize they had a new one coming. Awesome, especially since I loved their last album.

Back
Top Bottom