Keane... Back in the Studio...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome news! I'm a big fan of the first 2 albums and I loved The Night Sky-EP they released last December. I'm really looking forward to see what's up next for them.:love:

Should be a cracker, immensely exciting and enjoyable band.......looking forward to hearing the lyrics and whether they concern how drug-fucked Tommy Chaplin has been in recent years.

YAY!! I have "Hopes and Fears," which I love. :love: I still need to get "Under the Iron Sea," though. But this is exciting news! Was there a guitar player in last album or is there going to be one for this album? If not, that's cool. Keane has an amazing sound with or without a guitar player. :up:

Last edited:
Hopes and Fears was a good album, and a good live experience. Follow up....not so much.

Hope they get their stride back.

Canadiens1160 said:
Hopes and Fears was a good album, and a good live experience. Follow up....not so much.

Hope they get their stride back.

I would argue that their best song is Leaving So Soon, actually, so I disagree with you.

I thought their first album was alright. I liked half the songs on the second album really well, but the other half put me to sleep. I'm hoping for that again, as I'm pretty sure they'll never have an album I'm all for.

You know, it is possible to make good music without guitars. :wink:

It's just more difficult.

I'll probably give this album a listen next week. Is It Any Wonder is a guilty pleasure of mine, and their singer is 10 times better than Chris Martin.

It's just more difficult.

I'll probably give this album a listen next week. Is It Any Wonder is a guilty pleasure of mine, and their singer is 10 times better than Chris Martin.

Chappy is 10 times more fucked up than C-Mart.

Look forward to this album, hopefully it's a bit more cohesive than Under The Iron Sea. Good album, but Put It Behind You is turgid,

Back
Top Bottom