Kasabian New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG... THANKS MIKAL!

I completely forgot that they were releasing this today!!! Thanks a LOT!

:D:D

And given that the thread's name is Kasbian New Album here's some info:

Name:
The West Rider Pauper Lunatic Asylum
Release date: 8 June, 2009
Tracklisting:

1. "Underdog"
  2. "Where Did All the Love Go?"
  3. "Swarfiga"
  4. "Fast Fuse"
  5. "Take Aim"
  6. "Thick as Thieves"
  7. "West Rider Silver Bullet"
  8. "Vlad The Impaler"
  9. "Ladies and Gentlemen (Roll the Dic)"
  10. "Secret Alphabets"
  11. "Fire"
  12. "Happiness"

Fast Fuse and Thick as Thieves are avaible since 2007 and are great! Especially Thick... here's hoping for a f**king great album! :hyper: The first single, Fire, will be released on 1st June.

Thanks for posting this. I like a handful of Kasabian tracks, especially Club Foot. That song owns. Pretty cool band.

I like their second album a lot. This new song though reminds me of their debut which I eventually sold to the second-hand CD store - all swagger and stomp and nothing really interesting going on. Hopefully the rest is stronger.

Oh, forgot to comment abou the song. Really liked. I still like Fast Fuse and Thick as Thieves better, but I don't think they would give us the best song on the album now. :wink: And since I still find this pretty good, I guess we're gonna get an aweosme album. :up::up:

The new track is amazing , but indeed Fast Fuse and Thick As Thieves are better.
But Vlad is growing on me.

Now here`s hoping they will support U2 on some dates on the upcoming tour:drool:
Especially the shows I am going to:wink:

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Hmmm... at first listen I still prefer Vlad, Fast Fuse and Thick as Thieves.
But it's a nice song and the video is :drool:.

It`s an amazing album , cool it leaked , but I will definetly get the cd\dvd version:yes:

Fav songs are Take Aim , Hapiness and Secret Aplhabets.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

Wow. I'm impressed. I'll be thrashing this over the next week, but an early call - one of the albums of the year.

And what a good year this is for music - U2, Kasabian, Animal Collective, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, St. Vincent, Phoenix, Fever Ray, Franz Ferdinand, Doves, Bruce Springsteen... Arctic Monkeys still to come... :drool:

Thanks

Top album - cant wait to see them in 13 days with the Almightiest band in the history of the world

Well, I'm far from loving... or maybe even liking this a lot. :reject:

WHAT
i thinks its immense
Underdog is best tune on there

I give album about an 8/10 which is good for Kasabian

Actually, I think their second is their best... by a good distance, so I'm not sure if you'll like this. I think it's average, interesting... but that's it. For now, at least.

Back
Top Bottom