Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's at it again on Twitter.

As recently as last week, I saw his Twitter musings as some sort of performance art project, or a very calculated and different way to promote the album. Even though the album title changes were seemingly spontaneous, the cynic in me felt they were carefully thought out, with The Life of Pablo always being the final title. Same with the tracklist.

But now I'm not so sure. Maybe he's having a meltdown of some kind.

His barrage of tweets reminds me of why I hate twitters character limit.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

[tweet]699308079171522561[/tweet]

[tweet]699108449561526272[/tweet]

Last edited:
I'll be waiting for a physical release.

Any second now...

656.gif

I'm like 75% sure he's got some major psychological problems. They manifest themselves in humorous ways sometimes, but he's got kids now and it makes me sad.

He's rapped about being on lexapro, I've been on it for anxiety for a year and a half. I hear it's useful in treating bipolar disorder as well.

It goes some distance toward explaining his creative process too. The guy hibernates for years, then comes out and not only records a new album in a month but obsessively polishes it up AFTER people have already paid for it. We're getting into Smile/Chinese Democracy territory now.

I never intended to buy it anyway so the Tidal thing doesn't bother me at all. I downloaded it two days ago.

The album's a bit of a mess but I enjoyed it.

Careful guys, you might upset cobbler...

I mean I really don't like speculation on the mental health of someone we don't and will never know. Sure, it's fascinating, but it's not right, and people should no better.

But on the other hand, it's pretty obvious that we are dealing here with a pretty unique human being. And I mean the Lexapro lines say something.

I'm getting pretty dismayed by all the negativity I'm seeing but there's no escaping it. Sometimes I just wanna get in a room with Impy, Mr V, my friend Angus and a couple hours and just jam out on good vibes. Cos at the moment I can't walk five metres without stepping into another self-indulgent negative thinkpiece.

I mean I really don't like speculation on the mental health of someone we don't and will never know. Sure, it's fascinating, but it's not right, and people should no better.

But on the other hand, it's pretty obvious that we are dealing here with a pretty unique human being. And I mean the Lexapro lines say something.

I'm getting pretty dismayed by all the negativity I'm seeing but there's no escaping it. Sometimes I just wanna get in a room with Impy, Mr V, my friend Angus and a couple hours and just jam out on good vibes. Cos at the moment I can't walk five metres without stepping into another self-indulgent negative thinkpiece.

Look, I get it. I guess my advice is don't get so personally involved. This is coming from someone who's been there. There is a way to enjoy the music without having to defend them personally or feeling you're connected to them in some way.

Back
Top Bottom