Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I mean we dunno why he had that window open but even I was annoyed. You can't tell people "SIGN UP FOR TIDAL" and then be downloading shit on the side, 53 million debt or not.

Exactly. I mean shit, I've downloaded stuff illegally, but I'm not going to make excuses for it.

His latest Twitter beef with dead mouse is funny and is because of that software he pirated or something because the company is owned by deadmau5.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I dunno, maybe the people who might have made a buck or two if he'd paid for it?

Yup.

Not to be overly sanctimonious, but I haven't heard the new album because I don't want to sign to Tital and don't want to illegally download Life of Pablo, so I care that he is using Pirate fucking bay.

Exactly. I mean shit, I've downloaded stuff illegally, but I'm not going to make excuses for it.

Suit yourself.

1861-springfield-musket-11.jpg

His latest Twitter beef with dead mouse is funny and is because of that software he pirated or something because the company is owned by deadmau5.

I find lots of music producer pirate software including DAW (software to record/make music)

I dunno, maybe the people who might have made a buck or two if he'd paid for it?

Right, and that's fair for those people who are actually affected to be upset about it. I'm not talking about them.

But grandma who's just looking for another "Kanye sux lol" meme to post on her Facebook wall between games of Bubble Blitz can fuck right off.

ImageUploadedByU2 Interference1457376923.619978.jpg

Sorry to all the olds out there who still listen to CDs

I have no problem with an artist releasing an album as download only, but we are going to have a real mess on our hands if we have a bunch of artists releasing to only one streaming service.

I wouldn't want to get to place where I need subscriptions to Tidal and Spotify and Apple Music just to hear all the albums I would like to.

I'm going to illegally download this thing, I'm pissed off now. BUT! It still kicks all kind of arse. One of my favourite parts on the album is Kanye's verse on FML, "you ain't seen nothin' crazier than / this nigga when he off his Lexapro..." so good. That is a great song.

Anybody buying Kanye's "three albums per year" Twitter promise?

I think there might be reason to actually wonder if some manic break is really happening

That SNL performance is fucking stellar.

Aside from Sia, who sounds pretty great, I think it's a regression. Prefer the original and very annoyed it's now just "Frank's Track"

I have completely given up on this album. It's not good enough for all this shit. I haven't listened to TLOP once since the new Kendrick "album" dropped. It's orders of magnitude better.

I totally forgot about the existence of Kanye's album for a while; i guess he needs to generate more buzz so that i don't forget about him

Let's not overreact and pretend this album is anything less than good. It has its flaws and the rollout was terrible, but it was quality work from the start.

Back
Top Bottom