Kanye West Survivor: Late Registration Tiebreaker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Damn. Despite a couple last minute votes, we have a tie to hash out here. This poll will last for one day; if there is another tie, both will go through. Graduation's round will start tomorrow afternoon.

If we have enough "send them both through" moments, such that we exceed 30 tracks in the final, I will run a poll involving every song that wound up tying with other tracks and the one(s) with the least amount of votes will be excluded.

Without looking at where the poll stood, I voted for Heard 'Em Say. We're back to a tie.

In the future, THE SIREN's votes will be discounted. I don't mean to discriminate, but he's inanimate. I know Shouter appreciates his avant garde sensibilities, but he still hasn't developed cognitively such that he can make important decisions.

I grant that his posts are marginally more insightful than Nick's.

How do you like the Timberlake album, Shouty Pop?

I haven't heard the Timberlake album. I loved two or three songs on the last one, though. The other 70 minutes dragged.

Your Siren vs. Man and a Woman thread from a few years back spawned an alter.

Took me a few minutes to figure out what the fuck this meant. I have almost no memory of this, even after (re-)reading.

Back
Top Bottom