Kanye West Survivor: Finals Round 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST favorite

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, another double elimination took out Through the Wire and Runaway with 3 votes each, leaving us with 7 tracks.

Looks like we'll be done with this sometime next week.

Stronger is cool but I like his more soulful beats and the lyrics are just him in full-on braggy douche mode, which is fine (see: Monster), but not in a list of top 7 Kanye tracks.

Really hoping All of the Lights or Diamonds wins this. Flashing Lights would be cool too.

Can't believe Diamonds was in the lead before I voted. Easily my favorite Kanye.

It would be hilarious if we had another Radio Free Europe situation and the first track on the first album won, a track that nobody was really that passionate about to begin with.

If we were doing as Schloop asked and voting for favorites I doubt We Don't Care would still be here. I love the song though and I'm not voting for it until it's up against one of my absolute favorites.

:happy: I'm glad for you, GAF. I'm glad your favorites are still around. My favorites fucked off rounds ago

Spaceship :sad: Slow Jamz :sad: Gone :sad:

We had another tie, so there are 5 tracks left. I'll resume this on Monday and, if we have nothing but single eliminations, the final will be on Friday, and that will run until the following Monday afternoon.

The 5 remaining at the end are all fantastic songs. 4 of them are my favorites from their respective albums, and then Power is a darn great song!

Back
Top Bottom