Kanye West Survivor: Finals Round 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote for your LEAST favorite

• We Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamonds from Sierra Leone

• Power

• All of the Lights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Last round, Touch the Sky and Niggas in Paris were eliminated with 4 votes each. I was going to make a big deal about us reaching the top 10 but now there's only 9 left so yeah.

Yeah, I'll jump on the Runaway bandwagon here just to help get it over with. But after this I'm voting for Flashing Lights until it's gone.

Considering their respective placements in the MBDTF poll, I'm surprised Monster looks like it may outlast Runaway.

It's a good result, that. Minaj rules. I always loved her work on MBDTF, but I really fell in love with her this season on Idol. She was fucking brilliant. Really funny, honest, likable. Seemed to actually care about guiding the careers of the kids. I need to listen to her albums.

This song is a pretty good litmus test for whether or not you'll be able to enjoy a Nicki album in full:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmZvOhHF85I

It's not her best, not her worst, just Nicki spitting gibberish over a beat that sounds a lot like Drop It Like It's Hot.

I don't care for Nicki solo, to say the least, but that doesn't make her verse on Monster any less awesome.

Ah yeah, I know Beez In The Trap. That's one of the three of four solo songs of hers that I know. It's ok. She's great, though.

And she's really good in bed, too, even though I've never been in bed with her.

Her verse in Monster is my favorite thing in that song, and there's a lot to like there.

Fuck outta there Touch the Sky. Shame we had to sacrifice a perfectly cromulent jam to do it tho. That shit cray.

I can't imagine anyone who has heard more than 10 Kanye songs thinks that one deserves to be top 10.

post MBDTF

Neither of those albums is up there with his best though, not even close really. There are 7-8 better songs on MBDTF alone and that's not accounting for his first two classic records.

So maybe top 30

Back
Top Bottom