Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good producer.
Mediocre rapper.
Lousy human being.

I'll probably try his new album again when it comes out though.

It was a Kanye West rant of old. For a long time he'd managed to keep a very professional allure on Twitter. It was great.

And yes, Amber Rose came out of it best. #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch

I like his rebuttal. It was one of the only good options. Go straight at it, call bullshit on her, deny it, and be funny about it.

should I start listening to Kanye? i have distanced myself from Hiphop for, like, 15 years and I feel like i should start expand my music taste by now

Yes you should listen to Kanye. Start with College Dropout and move forward chronologically through his albums. You could probably skip 808s and Heartbreaks but everything else is untouchable classic.

I just heard Real Friends for the first time. I never watched that Wolves clip, but if the rest of this album is as good as Real Friends and No More Parties in LA is gonna be fucken amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Based on the rumored features and the songs we already have, this is going to be the best album he's been involved with since Twisted Fantasy easy.

I'm down for a listening party, but not on my first listen. It'll leak early and we won't be able to coordinate properly.

I'm pretty sure Kanye just goes about life as one big performance art project.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It wasn't rumored. He personally tweeted that So Help Me God was the title, along with the album art. That was many months ago.

If you guess the acronym correctly, you get free Yeezys and tickets to Yeezy Season 3.

Of all the guesses I've seen so far, I hope it's Tidal Lost Our Profits.

Is this thing being physically released in stores on the 11th? If so, the artwork is going to have to be super minimalist like Yeezus, right? I mean, changing the album title 3 days before release you wouldn't have time to fix the artwork or labeling or anything like that if it's being rolled out and sold in bulk? I'm kinda confused.

It's going to be played in movie theaters across the country on the 11th. There's no word on physicals. If I had to guess, the album will drop digitally on the 12th (the 11th is a Friday) with physicals coming later.

God dammit. Here I was all looking forward to going to the record store and buying it on the 11th.

FUCK THIS FUCKING TREND OF ONLY RELEASING YOUR ALBUMS DIGITALLY. fuck that fucking bullshit.

Is anyone going to a streaming event? It's in my college town but I'm not sure I want to fork out 18 euros for it.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

I'm going to a Super Furry Animals gig that night with Ashley and Martha, otherwise I would have already bought tickets.

Back
Top Bottom