Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Album sounds great. Too short though, hoping there are some more treats on the final album. He played Fade later, so it definitely wasn't in order.

I fucking loved everything, but I'd be so much happier if a) he hadn't sent that fucking Cosby tweet and b) No More Parties in LA was on it. Admittedly I'm not sure it really fits with the whole gospel vibe, that's why he cut it I'm guessing, but I'm fucking devastated because it's suuuuuuuuuch a good song. But anyway. That shit was fucking hilarious. The fucking freestyle was peak Kanye. The line about Tay Tay in Famous. The line about Ray Jay in the other song. Fade sounded dope as all hell and Ultra Light Beams was really cool. It was kinda hard to get a sense of the album though with all the stop-start and the fact it was out of order.

But I think for me the highlight was just seeing Kanye so happy.

of course it's not fucking available anywhere either. Frank Ocean will probably drop a new album before this shit comes out.

Chill. Someone emailed Kanye's shop and got a receipt listing the album as available 2/12. It'll be out in 6-8 hours.

WiUHJGV.png

Back
Top Bottom