Kanye West discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think Kanye is banking on the idea that there still isn't an official release date for the album outside of those showings. While it's patently absurd, what IF this is your only chance to hear the album?

His Twitter feed's a fucking mess this morning. The Bill Cosby tweet, ughhh.

God dammit. Here I was all looking forward to going to the record store and buying it on the 11th.

FUCK THIS FUCKING TREND OF ONLY RELEASING YOUR ALBUMS DIGITALLY. fuck that fucking bullshit.

It was always gonna be that way man. It was the same with Yeezus wasn't it? The physical release didn't come out til later.

I am wondering about that cinema screening but I don't want to go if it's just audio with a blank screen for 40 minutes.

That Cosby tweet is beyond the usual "Oh, Kanye..." stuff. What an asshole. I'll be fine with stealing his music from now on.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I mean I guess it comes from the (justified) thinking that black people are guilty until proven innocent, but in this case it's just so fucking wrong. Extremely disappointing.

Cosby got cleared of one allegation today, right? That's where this whole thing started?

I pray that Kanye just completely misread something and jumped onto Twitter, guns blazing.

Ugh. This guy.

He has gone out of his way for years to point out he's a friggin' turd.
Why anyone would be surprised by the Cosby tweet is beyond me.

L.A. Reid was on the Kevin and Bean show this morning on KROQ and they discussed Kanye. Reid said that the public persona that Kanye has created really is just a shtick.

You all failed to mention that the fucking incredible No More Parties in LA is no longer on the tracklist. With that at the Cosby tweet I'm really reconsidering getting up at 6 tomorrow morning for this launch.

Yeeeeaaaahhhh...I'll believe it when I see it.

Freestyle 4 is a legit sounding replacement.

Interesting that "Famous" was going to be the opener and "Ultra Light Beams" the closer. Now the latter is the opener and "Famous" is track 4. I'd say they're probably the two tracks I'm most hyped for. Just because.

Last edited:
Make sure to turn the quality down from HD to 480, it's the only option with their servers being so clogged.

Back
Top Bottom