Kanye West - 808's & Heartbreak

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2194956631_595eaed93b.jpg

Fuck. Yes.

LMP, Paranoid reminds me of American Boy. Check that shit out.

Hey, a song that I like! Good catch.

Yeah, I posted that video 3 or 4 days ago directly above. Not what I was talking about. How dare you post something I already have seen? HOW DARE YOU?!!!???!!!11!1111!

Excuse the fuck out of me for not subscribing to your posts, scumbo. You dick.

I would like to make sure that In My Place realizes I was joking with both posts. I assume he knew that, but I wanted to clarify, as I care about what he thinks. Everyone else can burn in hell, but I hold In My Place near and dear. Does IMP know he's a champion in my eyes?

I listened to Le (Mac or MeL, I do not rememberz)'s link for Love Lockdown, I liked.

The excessive punctuation and capitalization made it known that you were simply in it for the lulz. I never expected anything but an attempt to generate as many lulz as possible.

My Way News - Kanye West says he's 'voice of this generation'

Kanye West is to music what Michael Jordan was to basketball - at least that's what West thinks, in his humble estimation.

"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice," he said in an interview on Wednesday. "It's me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan."

Dear Kanye,

I like your music, but you're a complete dipshit and the biggest douche bag in modern history.

:)

Robocop is shit now. Paranoid is still very good, but not quite the thrill that it was with Kid Cudi. I enjoy the feel this album has...it's quite cohesive but, honestly, I can't give a solid opinion on it until I hear a higher quality leak.

Better quality? I'm download a V0 right now. What else do you want?

FLACS? DO YOU WANT FLAXXX?

That would be nice, sure. :drool: I treasure Kanye's production; it makes albums like Late Registration that much better for me.

The segue from Amazing into Love Lockdown is awesome.

No worries, Scumbo. I actually do plan on buying this record. In this case, I want the sound quality to be as pristine as possible and really take it all in.

:combust: Paranoid blasting out of a huge speaker system :combust:

LeMeL, please allow me to upset you.....

I have never heard the first two Kanye albums.

Get on that, Scumbo. The first two are excellent.

But hey, I've never bought a Kanye West record. So there you go. That's going to change, because I feel that this is a damn gutsy move on his part, and he deserves some support. I picture this album as a bit of a side road for him, and he'll get back on track eventually. There are 3 or 4 really awesome tracks here, and a few more that should open up. Good enough for me.

Get on that, Scumbo. The first two are excellent.

But hey, I've never bought a Kanye West record. So there you go. That's going to change, because I feel that this is a damn gutsy move on his part, and he deserves some support. I picture this album as a bit of a side road for him, and he'll get back on track eventually. There are 3 or 4 really awesome tracks here, and a few more that should open up. Good enough for me.

I'll be hoppin' on the purchase bandwagon, too, whatever the hell that is.

Excellent album in my mind. Not better than Graduation, but it's so completely different that it's like comparing apples to Orange Bowls.

Excellent album in my mind. Not better than Graduation, but it's so completely different that it's like comparing apples to Orange Bowls.

I'm digging it.

Does "Say You Will" sound horribly choppy for everyone, or is it just my copy?

I cannot get over how awesome the RoboCop on a Unicorn picture is at the top of the page.

Goddamn.

Okay, this is a fantastic album. I think I am actually liking "Love Lockdown" now... in the context of the album it's great.

There isn't a weak track until "RoboCop," which deeply saddens me. That's like naming a kid Atticus and him being a total pussy.

See You In My Nightmares is the worst track by a fair amount IMO. Lil Wayne just sucks at life. It doesn't help that the intro sounds lifted from Lollipop.

Back
Top Bottom