john f. leaving chili peppers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofu2

Refugee
anyone know anything about this? i think if its true, as hard as it would be, they need to carry on if john isn't coming back.

They have replaced him before. I don't think they should close shop without him. But yea it would be hard. I love his work with them and his solo work as well. He's a odd bird through. I never got the idea he likes the fans too much. Has said he doesn't like autographs . I have heard his life story and honestly he's had some past huge issues wioth drugs and hearing voices in my head.Just some really bizarre stuff. In fact it reminds a bit of syd barrett. Except john has put out a ton of music since 1989 between rhcp and solo and syd unfortunately left music behind after a short period. But anyway, i hope he does stay but if he doesn't they band should persevere.

either way, is there any chance that they will do a song as awesome as "Johnny Kick A Hole In The Sky" again?

...having spent a two-decade career trafficking in progressively diluted funk songs about California, sex, and having sex in California.

Love it.

anyone know anything about this? i think if its true, as hard as it would be, they need to carry on if john isn't coming back.

Where did you hear about this? Link? Source? Anything??? You cannot just post something and not give us at least some kind of proof! lol.

A quick search reveals that this is total bullshit and that within the next two weeks they're re-convening to start the next album.

Well, the silver lining is that now we can keep all the Cocki Peppers shit out of the Radiohead thread.

Back
Top Bottom