Jack White Solo Debut 'Blunderbuss'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought Jack was great on SNL. Loved everything about it. All-girl backing band for the first song...all-boy backing band for the second. Thought the live version of "Love Interruption" even improved on the studio cut. And "Sixteen Saltines" just fucking rocked. Had some similarities to his more uptempo tracks on Consolers of the Lonely, but also had aspects of it that sounded really nothing like anything he's done before.

I can't wait for this album.

Wish I could've got into the Third Man showcase last night. Apparently the entirety of JW's set featured Bill Murray dancing on the bar.

Oh well. I did get a "Sixteen Saltines" tricolor from the Third Man Rolling Record Store.

Not that I really recommend registering at atease, but if you're looking for the album, there are links in the jack white thread in their music forum.

This album is fricken brilliant! On and On is gorgeous. Also a big fan of Hypocritical Kiss too.

iTunes stream is teh suck. :sad:

It's like they went our of their way to make it sound bad.

After how crappy The Shins stream was (and gave me an incorrect opinion of what the album would sound like), I decided to wait to next week (despite really wanting to hear it now). Friggin' iTunes.

So, uh, more than once I've read the title of this thread as "Blubberbutt" instead of "Blunderbuss"....

Back
Top Bottom