Jack White & Alicia Keys Duet for New Bond Theme song!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
IGN: Jack White, Alicia Keys, and James Bond

Jack White, Alicia Keys, and James Bond
First duet in Bond soundtrack history to appear in Quantum of Solace.
by IGN Music

July 29, 2008 - The latest James Bond entry, Quantum of Solace, will feature a musical first (at least for the franchise).

You may recall that both Amy Winehouse and Leona Lewis were originally rumored as the singers of the theme song for Quantum of Solace. However it has now been announced that White Stripes frontman Jack White has teamed up with PoMo soulstress Alicia Keys to record the first duet to be featured in a Bond film.

Entitled "Another Way To Die" the track was written and produced by White, who also played drums.

The soundtrack to Quantum of Solace will be released on October 28th via J Records (incidently the label for which Keys currently records).

funoc1.png
funoc1.png
funoc1.png
funoc1.png
funoc1.png

:hmm: I don't know, I loved it before the vocals kicked in, and I like the end, but its kind of annoying for most of it, maybe with different vocalists, Keys is usually good but not so much here and you could have gotten a better singer than White, we'll have to see how it fits within the movie. One thing though, Another Way to Die is a much better title than Quantum of Solace.

Back
Top Bottom