Is Radiohead any good? Recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Radiohead are an acquired taste. Not everyone will like them, just like not everyone will like U2 (I've met people who have said that U2 are the worst band in the world. It all comes down to personal taste.)

And U2 and Radiohead are musical opposites. They both have individual sounds.

How do you manage when you listen to Boy? :wink:

Good question, I dislike much of Bono's singing (& lyrics) on Boy, it's one of my least favourite U2 records for that reason (I cringe a lot while listening to it). The only songs I like a lot are Twilight and Party Girl.

I swear he sounds like a deaf person trying to sing on some of the songs on Boy.

But I'm really surprised at Thom Yorke's singing, seeing how many people here hate Chris Martin because he sounds annoyingly high, whiny etc.

Good question, I dislike much of Bono's singing (& lyrics) on Boy, it's one of my least favourite U2 records for that reason (I cringe a lot while listening to it). The only songs I like a lot are Twilight and Party Girl.

I swear he sounds like a deaf person trying to sing on some of the songs on Boy.

But I'm really surprised at Thom Yorke's singing, seeing how many people here hate Chris Martin because he sounds annoyingly high, whiny etc.

that's why i have a hard time ragging geddy lee's voice, because if anyone asks who my favourite band is, and i say radiohead, it would appear somewhat hypocritical!!!!

thom's voice seems to have dropped a bit in recent years, i don't think he sounds particularly "whiny" on in rainbows, does he?!?!?! i don't know, i've always really liked his voice anyway!!!! even though noone is better than damon albarn!!!!!!!!

thom's voice seems to have dropped a bit in recent years, i don't think he sounds particularly "whiny" on in rainbows, does he?!?!?! i don't know, i've always really liked his voice anyway!!!! even though noone is better than damon albarn!!!!!!!!

I've only listened to OK Computer this far.

Back
Top Bottom