Is it ok to not like Radiohead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did I ever tell you guys about the time Axver took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can't find one. Finally Axver takes me to a vacant lot and says, 'Here we are.' We sat there for a year and a half — until sure enough, someone constructs a bar around us. Well, the day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Axver yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found 'em!'

Holy shit, the same thing happened to me and Sicy! Fucking crazy, man.

Nothing wrong with not liking them.

Thom Yorke's vocal alone can understandably turn a lotta people off....

My wife says he sounds like a Howler Monkey. I can't really listen to them when she's around because when he sings she starts to laugh and then all I can hear is howler monkey.

That does not, however, make it all right to dislike Radiohead.

It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Axver can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.

Axver drank a full glass of liquid LSD with his eggs. He then slept for eight months, woke up, rubbed his eyes, and said, "All in all, I prefer gin."

We once had a bachelor party for Axver. He ate the entire cake before we could tell him there was a stripper in it.

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Axver - except for the apple tree planting and not raping men.

Did I ever tell you about the time Axver taught his son how to drive? Well anyway, Axver taught his son how to drive by entering him into the Indy 500. The kid wrecked and died. Axver said, It would have happened sometime.

Did I ever tell you about the time Axver was in a production of, 'The King & I?' On opening night, Axver chloroforms the entire cast and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

Did I ever tell you about the time Axver went hunting? Axver decides he's going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. He stalks and kills every one of them with a machette. They all begged for their lives...except Fleagle.

What are you mother f*ckers talking about? Some f*cking bullshit? F*ck you, mother f*ckers.

So anyway, Axver would put on a white tie and tails and walk his cobra through the park on a leash. He named the cobra Beverly, and he taught it how to fetch and dial a phone. But then one day it bit the maid. So with tears in his eyes, Axver had to shoot the maid.

Back
Top Bottom