Is it ok to not like Radiohead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't like Radiohead for years, but that was mostly thanks to hearing Creep way too many times when I was a teenager...

When I actually sat down and listened to their later albums it really did not take long to turn me into a rabid fan.

The people who love Radiohead will say "no", the people who hate Radiohead will say "yes", and everyone who doesn't really care either way will wonder why this thread was even created.

:lol:

I don't care for Radiohead, but that's just me. Maybe you'll like them one day. You didn't originally like Oasis, did you? :wink:

Yes, it is OK. :hug:
It's also OK to like them, but not consider them the greatest band currently on earth.
It's even OK not to like them.
:D

Nothing wrong with not liking them.

Thom Yorke's vocal alone can understandably turn a lotta people off....

But liking Radiohead automatically gives you street cred...

Plus, you won't be able to get a date with her

radioheadtattoo.jpg

Unless you like Rush, then nothing else matters.

Not liking Radiohead for years was the biggest mistake of my life. They're awesome. If you don't like them, try again.

Biggest. Mistake. Of my life. Read that again. I've fucked shit up before too.

Not liking Radiohead is a mistake.

A mistake.

A huge mistake.

It is permissible to dislike Radiohead, but only with sound reason. There was a thread a while back in EYKIW considering Bono and Thom against one another, where the only reason that anyone offered for disliking Radiohead was something along the lines of "OMFG Thom is ugly and his eye is messed up." That thread was priceless as an example of mindless internet banter.

It is permissible to dislike Radiohead, but only with sound reason. There was a thread a while back in EYKIW considering Bono and Thom against one another, where the only reason that anyone offered for disliking Radiohead was something along the lines of "OMFG Thom is ugly and his eye is messed up." That thread was priceless as an example of mindless internet banter.

I'm sorry I missed that. :|

ABSOLUTELY NOT POSSIBLE... U SHALL FOREVER BE BANNED.

i think you should be sent to outer Mongolia..

:mad::angry::huh::madspit::rant:
and I think you should have a cookie.

Seriously Carlos, if you're that bored, start a U2 vs Rush thread...

I don't care for Radiohead, but that's just me. Maybe you'll like them one day. You didn't originally like Oasis, did you? :wink:
true dat

Not liking Radiohead for years was the biggest mistake of my life. They're awesome. If you don't like them, try again.

A mistake.

A huge mistake.
really?...any suggestions?

Sure, it's okay to not like Radiohead.

But I'll have to Break Friendship. :sad:

:wink:
:ohmy: oh, hell no!
*goestoiTunesandbuysmusic*

:hug:

A mistake.

A huge mistake.

Every time I hear Radiohead I think, "this is shit"

Back
Top Bottom