Is it ok to not like Radiohead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Axver's semen can form into a liquid human - like the guy from Terminator 2.

Axver made love to Scumbo's wife and then punched him in the face. And Scumbo loved him for it!

One time I was with Axver in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Axver goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Axver! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Axver' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!

Did I ever tell you about the time Axver and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Axver throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't you know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Axver decides to enter me into the Breeder's Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And I'm running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, "God bless him, don't shoot him, he's a human."

Axver made love to Scumbo's wife and then punched him in the face. And Scumbo loved him for it!

blush.gif

Please note, Ho = 1. ho
A word Santa Clause says three times when he sees your wife, mother and sister together in the same room.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom