Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I ended up not including any Simon and Garfunkel albums on my list because I felt like I only had room for one and I couldn't decide which one I loved the most. I had the same problem with Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. I also hated having to decide between UF and War as the third U2 album to be included my the list. I finally bit the bullet and listed UF.

I don't think I included any albums from this decade on my list. I guess when you are my age, not matter how much you love Arcade Fire or the White Stripes or Muse, or even the latest albums by Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello and R.E.M., they just can't compare to stuff you have been listening to for the past 20 or 25 years.

I'm pretty psyched. My list kicks ass. I have 58 Live album complilations - all by the Greatful Dead - and it's just them covering the soundtrack to "Singles". I am totally gonna win this bitch. :drool:

What's the prize anyway?

I'm pretty psyched. My list kicks ass. I have 58 Live album complilations - all by the Greatful Dead - and it's just them covering the soundtrack to "Singles". I am totally gonna win this bitch. :drool:

What's the prize anyway?

If you managed to include this, you win at life:

dylandead.jpg

:(. I haven't heard them myself, but if either of them is better than their third album, I don't know how it's possible not to like them :p

they're not, imo. the third album is my favourite. Velvet Underground & Nico comes close though, forget all the haters up in here

I decided to only have one album per artist...maybe. The only problem with that is I have trouble really getting to 50. I get to 40-something and it feels weak after that.

they're not, imo. the third album is my favourite. Velvet Underground & Nico comes close though, forget all the haters up in here

I decided to only have one album per artist...maybe. The only problem with that is I have trouble really getting to 50. I get to 40-something and it feels weak after that.

I have no ungghhhhhhhhh on my list :(

That sounds good. That'll make my list stronger I think.

Evil Empire. Completely solid throughout, though it doesn't have the big hits (except Bulls On Parade). It's the band at their tightest.

I think I might just lash out on a best of... but having said that they don't have a huge discography.

I used Killing in the Name and Bulls on Parade to pump me up for my Italian exam :D

Back
Top Bottom