Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just narrowed my choices down to a short-list of 60; know the hard part...

:up: Yeah I'm still at about 70 or something. :crack:

Anyway, how fucking brilliant is Quadrophenia?! :drool::drool::drool: I'm having a hard time trying to decide which one to place ahead, Quadrophenia or Who's Next! Both are so brilliant!

My list only has 2 Floyd albums and no Beatles ones...

I think I've decided my third U2 album; and Joshua Tree isn't one of them...

:ohmy: For me, it's Achtung, Joshua and Pop. Shocking, right? :wink: Actually I might drop Pop depending on any other albums that need to be there.

We don't have to rank the 50 albums, correct? Just narrow our favorites down to 50?

I'm in trouble if I have to rank 50. I can usually rank my favorite 5 or 10, but 50? Oy.

We don't have to rank the 50 albums, correct? Just narrow our favorites down to 50?

I'm in trouble if I have to rank 50. I can usually rank my favorite 5 or 10, but 50? Oy.

Obviously we have to try our best to rank the 50 albums we submit! How else is he gonna assign those points? :huh:

Obviously we have to try our best to rank the 50 albums we submit! How else is he gonna assign those points? :huh:

Well, excuse me for asking, Zoots.

I thought it was something like points were assigned based on how many times they appeared on multiple lists or something.

Nah, not a fight. I just have a low tolerance for bullshit hassles today. And :huh: faces made in my direction.

:)

I think highly of the Bomb. Maybe it's just because it's the album that got me into U2, but I really do think it's underrated on this forum.

Bomb is kinda my least favourite album by them but I still think it's great. I'd probably rank ATYCLB in my top 15 or 20 albums overall (and will have to soon). So I'm crazy too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom