Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I always pronounce "Sufjan Stevens" phonetically, just because I know it pisses off the fans. Seriously, I'm not fucking saying "soof-yan" out loud. SUFF-JAN.

I thought it was Soof-e-yahn? A kid with that name told me how it was pronounced, but it could be different, I don't know.

I'll have to feel the ILLINOISE!

LMAO even if the pronounciation is actually correct??

Even if the pronoun is correct.

I thought it was Soof-e-yahn? A kid with that name told me how it was pronounced, but it could be different, I don't know.

I'll have to feel the ILLINOISE!

Where the hell did the "e" come from? Maybe Axver will know. He's never pronounced a word correctly in his life.

LemonMelon
Zootlesque
elevated_u2_fan
No spoken words
LemonMacPhisto
u2popmofo
Irishteen
phillyfan26
COBL_04
KhanadaRhodes
UberBeaver
namkcuR
bono_212
The Sad Punk
impy13
onebloodonelife
Popmartijn
U2isthebest
the tourist
intedomine
phanan
GirlsAloudFan
corianderstem
cdisantis83
Joey788
Salome
pepokiss
asr
Screwtape2
Saracene
barlowdog
Axver
patske
MikeyJB

Even if half of you show up, the list will be somewhat comprehensive. Good stuff.

I still call him "Suj-fan Stivins" in honor of the old "Indie Clerks" video the pre-Human Giant dudes did. Unfortunately, that video has disappeared from the internet, I assume they'll use it on Human Giant at some point or something.

You like Suj-fan? I know him. He and I were in a band or something I think.

I still call him "Suj-fan Stivins" in honor of the old "Indie Clerks" video the pre-Human Giant dudes did. Unfortunately, that video has disappeared from the internet, I assume they'll use it on Human Giant at some point or something.

It still exists, if you know where to look.

Indie Clerk Assholes (on virb.com)

Can't download it though. It needs to find its way back onto youtube. That was so hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom