Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Same here. Specifically, mid-90's Flaming Lips.

It's about time others realize that the Flaming Lips didn't begin with The Soft Bulletin or even Zaireeka for that matter. :hi5:

Clouds Taste Metallic is where it's at.

Clouds Taste Metallic is amazing, but I love Transmissions from the Satellite Heart and In a Priest Driven Ambulance too. It's going to be a tough choice for me.

Abbey Road, Revolver, and Sgt. Peppers will be the 3 Beatles album making it onto my list.

This shit is gonna be hard, by the way. I've got my top 15 or so pretty much in order but the rest will be muy, muy difficult.

I only chose two Beatles albums: Abbey Road and Magical Mystery Tour. Rubber Soul would have been the third, but I wanted a little bit more diversity in there.

Diversity, correct me if I'm wrong, is really an old, old wooden ship from the Civil War era.

And I wasn't there. Quite a party... :sad:

:wink:

Haha

You're always invited, Marty.

Mentally I keep thinking of albums that will need to make my list. Unfortunately, I'm not writing any of them down and will likely forget all of them and have to include Another Bad Creation and Kris Kross in my list.

Haha

Mentally I keep thinking of albums that will need to make my list. Unfortunately, I'm not writing any of them down and will likely forget all of them and have to include Another Bad Creation and Kris Kross in my list.

55a165475331035bc7008c6a4d5f250c.jpg

ABC.jpg

Haha

Use rateyourmusic's charts and just go year-by-year. You probably won't forget anything that way.

Excel spreadsheet. That's how I organize music.

Then again, I only have ... (checks spreadsheet) ... 132 albums, so there's that.

I'm going to create a site called "rapeyourmusic" where you can only give shit reviews of your favorite albums.

Back
Top Bottom