Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I suck way too hard at making lists, as I feel like I'm slighting my favorite albums by possibly placing them in an order I'll later regret (and always do), but I'm still tempted to join in. If I say I'll do it and my indecisiveness ends up getting the best of me, will you all forgive me or hate me for the rest of eternity?

You suck at life but nobody has killed you yet.

Jefe, is it too late? I want in.

If NSW is involved, I don't want to participate. He is a bigot towards Utahns and also a hate mongerer.

So far, we've got:

LemonMelon
COBL_04
Zootlesque
u2popmofo
No spoken words
The Sad Punk
elevated_u2_fan
phanan
GirlsAloudFan
Screwtape2
the tourist
intedomine
Axver
Irishteen
patske
impy13
Saracene

Pretty strong showing. I'd be satisfied with 30 lists and, so far, we're well on our way.

I accept this challenge. This will also motivate me to listen to more albums in the coming days.

I'm fortunate that I have 50 legitimate albums to even put on a list at this point. A year ago, these cops and lawyers wouldn't have dared cross any of you. And I wouldn't have had 50 legitimate albums.

Well, just do your best obviously so that it's at least somewhat accurate. Is #49 really gonna be as good as #26 or #3?

Does the list have to be just studio albums or are live albums or even soundtracks (if it's pretty much just one artist/band/composer) counted as well?

I will physically fight people who don't include London Calling.

Hear that, Zoots?

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom