Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Sign Up And Discussion Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would allow entries into tomorrow as well. I'm expecting a few more specifically, and they likely won't get in by the end of the night.

Dohhhh is it still Monday in America :scream:

For another 5 minutes, on the west coast. :wink: But, like I said, I'm still anticipating a few entries, so I'll extend the deadline to sometime tomorrow night. Probably midnight or thereabouts.

Sent mine in to ElMel. Both of those albums made me list, kicking off A Storm in Heaven and The Velvet Underground & Nico.

Both made my list too!
:hi5:

And due to an abundance of great album The Velvet Underground & Nico didn't make my list either. The final track, European Son, did it. I still don't really like that one.

Sounds like there's a fair few people participating in this thing....which is a quality ......the more the merrier.....

And due to an abundance of great album The Velvet Underground & Nico didn't make my list either. The final track, European Son, did it. I still don't really like that one.

It had to make mine because I don't have that many albums.

:up: European Son is absolutely shithouse, up there with the worst songs I've ever heard. Total overindulgence, the kind of crap that revered bands can serve up and the critics will lap it up regardless. There aren't many songs I can't listen to, but that's one of them.

OK guys, that's all. Any further lists that are sent to me will not be considered for entry. If you finished your list and sent it in but have something that needs to be changed, your list still counts.

Otherwise, we are CLOSED. I will tabulate all of the necessary information, and the results thread should be started tomorrow.

I'm about to get this rolling. One of the two lists came back and is fixed, but the other is still pending. If it's not ready to go by noon, I'm starting the results thread without it.

Oh man oh man, this is going to start during one of my classes. If I get kicked out of class for bursting into hysterics, someone better get notes for me :grumpy:

I'm picking out a crappy, washed-up celebrity from the early '90s to do the introduction. This is what VH1 would do.

Back
Top Bottom