Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Results Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, OK Computer.

Go away, Radiohead.

whine3.jpg

OK, guys...here it is...the moment you've been waiting nearly 9 hours for...

#1 - Coldplay - Prospekt's March EP

Prospektsmarch_small.jpg

....oh, wait....hold on, that's the #1 on the official "What is the most topic most likely to be discussed in EYKIW in 2009" list, beating out "Paul McGuinness' greed" by 800 points, "The new album" by 850 points, and "I like U2's music" by 1,900 points.

Here's the REAL #1:

#1 - U2 - Achtung Baby

b0d262e89da049e90e5b3110.L.jpg

Not my favorite U2 album, but it is what it is.

Shit, baby.

Correction: I am ASHAMED to own this.

I call it inflated or swollen band. I mean they have an overrated renown. Money, lights... and what about music ? U2 you don't count if we talk about great music. Bono who think you are? STOP cheating people, unless who got eyes and ears.

It's seems like most people love Bono almost as much as Bono loves money. This is another cash-cow releases by the biggest wannabe American out there. Take a hint - Bono doesn't 'speak to you,' he just wants the close-up.

ps. "One" contain more forced/fake emotion than a high-school reunion.

last great rock album my ass

i cannot begin to tell you how overrated both this band and album is.everyone is always saying how good they are and the truth is they arent that good.i do think they are good people though.bono is always trying to help people out and i commend that.my point is they are vastly overrated.one of the most overrated bands ever in fact.

I think the main problem with this record is that you can't believe a fucking word that comes out of Bono's mouth.

I was tempted to buy one of his albums from Oxfam yesterday...then I saw Dog Man Star by Suede for 50p less, even though I already own it...I bought it instead:wink:

32 albums from my top fifty made this list, not bad.

I also have exactly 50 albums from Interference's top 100, which is nice. I've made progress, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom