Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Results Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top ten locks: Abbey Road, The Dark Side of the Moon, Revolver. Anything else?

The following have not been seen that I expect:

TUF
Born To Run
Ok Computer
Abbey Road
Revolver
The Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
Dark Side

That's eight (no order there either)

Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby, Unforgettable Fire, Abbey Road, Revolver, OK Computer, The Dark Side of the Moon.

The suspense is on the order, however.

TUF
Born To Run
Ok Computer
Abbey Road
Revolver
The Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
Dark Side
Funeral
Disintegration

It's over :lol:

#10 - Arcade Fire - Funeral

a07c92c008a0b89e7abcb010.L.jpg

:up: is all I can say.

SHIIIIT.
This could go in Eurovision. Never heard something so topic, horrible, i just can´t hear this. They must think people are stupid..well, maybe they´re right. At least most of it. How can they sell this mix of slowmode Bloc Party, indian voice(no fuck you´re from Canada) with violins to make it epic. I mean, this wouldn´t surprise even an australopithecus, don´t even mention the word emot..They probably made up some parent died to give more shame. I say go cry on somebody else´s shoulder you´re not stealing my time/money.

This is the most pathetic, hipocrate, whiny shit i´ve heard in my life. Really makes me cry if that´s what they intended, cry in DISBELIEF.
I mean tell me you 3,055 people who gave it some credit(more than 0.5)you guys are making money with this, cause i just don´t understand..forget it

Over-rated pretentious crap for people who like to think they're listening to music with meaning. This is just garbage. The piano player really needs to learn how to play more than 2 notes. And the singer sounds horrible (shit voice and he jibbers crap, but tries to sound serious and emotive).

This band sucks. Overrated hipster BS.

This album isn't too horrifically bad, but it certainly isn't good either. 'Mediocre' and 'dull' would be suitable words. It is agonisingly obvious that this is Arcade Fire's debut, as their craft is rather unrefined and undeveloped. A good example is Wake Up - it could have been one of the best soaring rock songs of the decade, but it instead overstays its welcome by about two minutes and leaves one feeling disappointed. This disappointment is made greater by the fact these guys do seem to have the potential to make good music but haven't the talent to properly execute it.

Oh, and they need to ditch the female vocalist. Her vocal range goes from uninteresting through to unlistenable. She tarnishes a couple of songs that could have otherwise been considered 'good'.

Maybe in the future, The Arcade Fire will make a good album, but they need to stop wallowing in mediocrity first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom