Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Results Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's hoping that at least one jazz album makes an appearance, although the prospects are looking increasingly less likely.

Any jazz fans out there? Anyone...

#41 - The Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed

41H1R6QX15L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Can't argue with this. I voted Sticky Fingers higher, but love Let It Bleed just as much.

That's because the Beatles already released and album called Let It Be. The Rolling Rip-Offs strike again!

I like to give my comants on this music. This music is really old and lacks the guts nowadays music has.
Also the group uses just tooo little synthesizers and sampled choirs.

My advice it is boring oldfashunned and lazy and honors you to live in a bad path.
even Emma Em saes he loves his daughter (although I am not a fan at all).

Thank you

Typical Old Folks Home:

Rock-era Rockist 1: "Let it Bleed" is the greatest album ever maaade!
Rock-era Rockist 2: My grandchildren never visit.
Rock-era Rockist 1: Music stopped progressing in 1975, nothing new has come out since then. It's all ripping off "Let it Bleed"
Rock-era Rockist 2: It's drafty turn up the heat.
Rock-era Rockist 1: Rap isn't music it's just talking. Talking over samples of "Let it Bleed"
Rock-era Rockist 2: Why don't my grandchildren visit? I'm so lonely. :*((
Rock-era Rockist 1: Rap is all about shock value. Back in my day songs meant something. Like the title track to "Let it Bleed". That spoke to a generation.
Rock-era Rockist 2: Nurse! Come quick I had an accident!
Rock-era Rockist 1: Nurse! Bring me my copy of "Rolling Stone Magazine"!! I want to read about "Let it Bleed" again.

exeunt

I'm glad I didn't have to grow up listening to this shit.

Here's hoping that at least one jazz album makes an appearance, although the prospects are looking increasingly less likely.

Any jazz fans out there? Anyone...

I'm not a jazz fan, save for a few things here and there. But I would like to place a bet that I'm the only one with this album on their list:

Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas

I also have a Cassandra Wilson album on the list, if she counts as vocal jazz. Although she just does jazzy covers.

I have the first 60 on the list, by the way. I have written them all down in Word as this has gone along.

ETA: And by first 60, I mean posted. As in, 41-100.

D'oh! I did not have Love Supreme either.

Now I am curious what you did have, or perhaps that will have to wait until the lists are unveiled in their entirety.

I'm not a jazz fan, save for a few things here and there. But I would like to place a bet that I'm the only one with this album on their list:

Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas

I also have a Cassandra Wilson album on the list, if she counts as vocal jazz. Although she just does jazzy covers.

I know for fact it's on someone else's list :flirt:

(ok, it's not mine, but it is on someone else's list)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom