Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Results Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily EITS's best album. Made my list too. :up:

I still like Those Who Tell the Truth...for the darker undercurrents in it. The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place is gorgeous, and probably their masterpiece, but I'm an oddball when it comes to my favorites of theirs.

That said, The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place narrowly missed my top 10, so I still love it to pieces. :drool:

It's not?!

:lol: See below. And, "Greet Death" devastates me every damn time I hear it. It beats almost everything on Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place. :uhoh:

I still like Those Who Tell the Truth...for the darker undercurrents in it. The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place is gorgeous, and probably their masterpiece, but I'm an oddball when it comes to my favorites of theirs.

That said, The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place narrowly missed my top 10, so I still love it to pieces. :drool:

10 does seem much higher than I would have expected, but Arcade Fire really have seemed to become the Radiohead for the new generation. (In other words, the new band people seem to think they need to be into to be "with it" musically)

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I screwed up and apologize. I forgot to add Disintegration into the list.

10 does seem much higher than I would have expected, but Arcade Fire really have seemed to become the Radiohead for the new generation. (In other words, the new band people seem to think they need to be into to be "with it" musically)

Both Arcade Fire albums sound amazing to me; really I'd struggle to think of many albums I'd rank above them and I did when making my list.

Elmel, I'm sorry man, but I'm trying very hard not to die laughing right now, since I'm in the library and all.

Holy shit.

Wait, he's not meant to admit his error! He's meant to stubbornly ignore it until heaps of people harp on about it for two days and he has to say something. That's how these things work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom