Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Listmania! (top 100/individual)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BAM.

Screw is Andy Rooney.

As an actual compliment, I'd put 'ol CoriA as Campbell Brown.

Lance is Tucker Carlson.

We need a Wolf Blitzer.

I like Lance as Tucker. I can see him in a bowtie.

I think BVS is Wolf Blitzer. That smiley ( :| ) even kind of reminds of Wolf from that one time he moderated a debate.

The fact that you prefer the production on Utero does not automatically have to mean that you think it is weak on Nevermind. You may like both and still prefer Utero. ;)

The "Paranoid Android" video < Police Academy 4 < Travis

Please don't do this to me. It's hard enough being Chris Martin's resident bodyguard, without being Fran Healy's as well.

I too am disappointed to not see any Bloc Party. I genuinely think that they are in a position where they could ultimately become thought of in the same vein as Roling Stones, Nirvana, The Clash, even U2 or Floyd. That is speaking in terms of positioning, and not necessarily quality, though I do think they strike the balance between commercial appeal and critical adoration more brilliantly than any other band since 2000, and this where they could become mega.

Weekend In The City grows and grows, a concepetual album delivered to perfection with strong cohesion, while Silent Alarm is that stunning debut that everyone will one day look back on and think, "so this is where the greatness started!". The opportunity is there for them to become absolutely massive, and dare I say it, the next U2? They've got the musicianship and the commitment.

If anything, I think that how radical and how abrupt the digital release of Intimacy has probably been of detriment to properly or traditionally opening up the possibility of them penetrating the mainstream, which it seems that the inferior Kings Of Leon have just done. A shame really, cause Bloc Party have the goods to be one of the greats.....it's a matter of devising the right formula to achieve such an honour.

We'll see...

Please don't do this to me. It's hard enough being Chris Martin's resident bodyguard, without being Fran Healy's as well.

I too am disappointed to not see any Bloc Party. I genuinely think that they are in a position where they could ultimately become thought of in the same vein as Roling Stones, Nirvana, The Clash, even U2 or Floyd. That is speaking in terms of positioning, and not necessarily quality, though I do think they strike the balance between commercial appeal and critical adoration more brilliantly than any other band since 2000, and this where they could become mega.

Weekend In The City grows and grows, a concepetual album delivered to perfection with strong cohesion, while Silent Alarm is that stunning debut that everyone will one day look back on and think, "so this is where the greatness started!". The opportunity is there for them to become absolutely massive, and dare I say it, the next U2? They've got the musicianship and the commitment.

If anything, I think that how radical and how abrupt the digital release of Intimacy has probably been of detriment to properly or traditionally opening up the possibility of them penetrating the mainstream, which it seems that the inferior Kings Of Leon have just done. A shame really, cause Bloc Party have the goods to be one of the greats.....it's a matter of devising the right formula to achieve such an honour.

We'll see...

Or you can just kind of accept it and move on.

Bloc Party kicks copious amounts of ass and they certainly have loads of talent, so that means it will be even harder for them to actually break into the mainstream and have the level of success of such mega-bands like The Killers, Coldplay, or the immortal Nickelback.

i'm late to the party as usual, but please do not quote the entire first post. it's actually against the rules, so there's that.

as for the top 100, i'm not surprised, but that's not a bad thing. there's some stuff i hate on there but oh well, that's bound to happen. overall i think it's pretty neat.

i'm late to the party as usual, but please do not quote the entire first post. it's actually against the rules, so there's that.

...and shit....

Also, LMP.. Kate Bush? Seriously?? :madspit:

:lmao: What are you complaining about?? Kate Bush is gorgeous!

Kate_Bush_10.jpg

:drool:

I really appreciate these! :up: Also many of the others you listed, but these especially. But I knew I could expect good taste from you. :)
same to you :D

I think the idea of a post 80s top100 is an excellent idea
it should end up in a more varied list

Back
Top Bottom