Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Listmania! (top 100/individual)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(And yes, I'm in the category of people who can't even get rid of a CD they don't like at all :reject: )
lol you are nuts! Why would you not get rid of albums you could never get into?? :wink: Just sell it back to a used CD store and get something else!

I try to get rid of it, but it's stronger than me. I always end up in the used CD store without that album to sell.

And then I buy even more music.
:crack:

Last edited:
I guess I'm so used to seeing and using smileys, I take any post without them pretty seriously. ............ :wink:

Now that answer is cracking!

Yeah, I understand that the tone's hard to pick up, but I'm pretty against using smileys except for the :) or ;) every once and a while.

So cracking that it hurts.

Hey Mel, I think what would make this process more fair is taking the total points, like you did, and multiplying them by the total lists they made it onto or something. That way, list representation and placement are on a little more even field? I don't know..

I wouldn't multiply by the number of lists that entered it that would be just way too much

Maybe multiply the total points by like a tenth of the total number of lists it was on.

I wouldn't multiply by the number of lists that entered it that would be just way too much

Maybe multiply the total points by like a tenth of the total number of lists it was on.

Yeah, something like that is fine as long as it helps factor in list representation.

It's the balance that would be the hardest part to get right; too much or too little one way can change results dramatically

There's got to be something else to weigh the results down... not sure what though.

Saying Fox News is biased for conservatives is like saying Interference is biased for U2 albums. Which is just crazy talk.

Now we have to figure out which Fox News correspondents are which forum members, or any of the major news stations. This'll be fun.

Now we have to figure out which Fox News correspondents are which forum members, or any of the major news stations. This'll be fun.

As soon as namkcur reads this, he will claim Keith Olbermann, so that's a given already.

Case 1: The Interference version of Bill O'Reilly.

As soon as namkcur reads this, he will claim Keith Olbermann, so that's a given already.

He'll claim Olbermann, but he's only getting Geraldo Riviera. I'd peg Laz as more of an Olbermann... good SIR.

And this is the toughest case... hmm...

I've already got Carek as Nancy Grace.

Hey now...there's a difference between thinking someone is good at his job and wanting to be like that someone. I like Olbermann's show, and I don't quite agree with some of the backlash towards him but I hardly think I'm like him.

That said...if we're supposed to be picking which Fox News people we are, I think I'm out. I refuse to be any of them.

Isn't this why we have FYM?

:wink:

Forgot to comment on this earlier...

All you meddling kids musketeers are the same!

We've already established the "same guy with a head sticking out of his chest" dichotomy a few pages ago. You're losing your step, Zoots.

He'll claim Olbermann, but he's only getting Geraldo Riviera. I'd peg Laz as more of an Olbermann... good SIR.

And this is the toughest case... hmm...

I've already got Carek as Nancy Grace.

U2girl might be Ann Coulter, special correspondent to Fox News.

shaun vox is Sarah Palin.

U2girl might be Ann Coulter, special correspondent to Fox News.

shaun vox is Sarah Palin.

BAM.

Screw is Andy Rooney.

As an actual compliment, I'd put 'ol CoriA as Campbell Brown.

Lance is Tucker Carlson.

We need a Wolf Blitzer.

Back
Top Bottom