Interference's Top 100 Albums of All Time - Listmania! (top 100/individual)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd sign up for that! :up:

I thought you'd also sign up for this one.
But you let us down. :tsk:

And see what happened, no The Colour Of Spring in the Top 100 (where it should be, even close to or above OK Computer if there'd be any justice in this world).
:sad:

I thought you'd also sign up for this one.
But you let us down. :tsk:

And see what happened, no The Colour Of Spring in the Top 100 (where it should be, even close to or above OK Computer if there'd be any justice in this world).
:sad:

I'm too lazy to check the lists but I don't think my 45-50 points would have made much of a difference. :p

You know, I had most of my list written out before my operating system was corrupted and I lost everything.

Oh what could have been.

I think a Top 100 is better than a Top 500. Do we really give a shit about 400 more albums? Hell, putting together a Top 50 was tough.

I think a Top 100 is better than a Top 500. Do we really give a shit about 400 more albums? Hell, putting together a Top 50 was tough.

:yes: My thoughts exactly. I don't think I'd want to agonize over another 50 ranked albums, especially not a few weeks after the last list.

I don't really understand why people think they need to agonize. Took me 30 minutes. It's not like it's the most serious thing on the planet. Just an interference list. :huh:

I don't really understand why people think they need to agonize. Took me 30 minutes. It's not like it's the most serious thing on the planet. Just an interference list. :huh:

:no:
You are wrong here. It's not just an Interference list. It's much more than that. It's music. It's life. It's who you are.
It might take some self-searching to come up with a good list. You have to look inside yourself, make some hard decisions and speak out on what you really like (and in what order). It's not really something to do in a few minutes.

:shifty:

:no:
You are wrong here. It's not just an Interference list. It's much more than that. It's music. It's life. It's who you are.
It might take some self-searching to come up with a good list. You have to look inside yourself, make some hard decisions and speak out on what you really like (and in what order). It's not really something to do in a few minutes.

:shifty:

I know you're exaggerating slightly, but I actually agree. I don't want to do a half-assed job on any list I enter, which means obsessing over every corner of it.

I'll echo Marty, and say that I fee like I'm signing my life away every time I make a music related list, as I'm far too serious about music and how I feel about it.

Back
Top Bottom