Intereference Top 50 Artists...of all time (or something)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have about 6 entries already, so I'm feeling pretty good about this. A lot of variation and some artists I completely didn't expect to see.

I'll send you mind soon as well. I'm assuming I'll be the only person to include....
AFI

3.gif

I just might do this. Outside of the top 5, ranking will be a bitch for me, though.

Question - I know what you mean about TP with and without the Heartbreakers, or Springsteen with or without the ESB, but what about something like Pink Floyd and David Gilmour, where the latter has his own distinct solo material?

I believe in that case they can be two separate entries. Same with Roger Waters/Pink Floyd, or Mick Jagger/Keith Richards/The Rolling Stones. In those cases it's not a support band with a solo artist, it's a solo artist coming from a established band instead.

I just might do this. Outside of the top 5, ranking will be a bitch for me, though.

Question - I know what you mean about TP with and without the Heartbreakers, or Springsteen with or without the ESB, but what about something like Pink Floyd and David Gilmour, where the latter has his own distinct solo material?

Yeah, that's completely different work there for the most part, so no problem.

Sorry I disappeared for a few days there to keep this thread bumped. I got incredibly sick :\

I can draft 15 pretty easily from my library of 500 artists, but the other ten is where it gets tricky. Workin' on it...

How many entries have you received, if you don't mind me asking?

I think about 10. I haven't been able to check all of them because in the one day I haven't been sick I've been moving the rest of my furniture home from school. That was probably more of an answer than you wanted, but there you go, GAF. Enjoy your empty worm can.

Oh, btw, someone e-mailed me, and I can't quite remember who now, and they were a tad confused about whether or not U2 is supposed to be on your list.

If you want them on there? Yes.

Let me tally things up tonight and I'll let you all know whether we should wait for a few more entries or not. This ended up being the worst week ever for me to do this.

I guess that 25 entries would be good enough to call it a day right? :hmm:

Ok, I have 15 lists. There are still a few people that I'm expecting lists from that have not sent them in (and I just realized, I haven't done my own list yet either), so I'll keep it going at least for a few more days. I'd feel comfortable with 25 lists, but 20 will suffice.

Mmk, I'm going out of town for the next couple days, so if I don't have any more entries by the time I get back, I'll call it a day on this and post the results.

Annnd thanks to getting sick again, I was delayed one more day. I'll leave this open for the rest of the night and post the results tomorrow. Break.

Annnd thanks to getting sick again, I was delayed one more day. I'll leave this open for the rest of the night and post the results tomorrow. Break.

Maybe you should wait until Monday because there's never anybody really around the board on Saturdays? I don't know, just throwin that out there. It's your call, of course.

Also, get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom